• Jorge Masvidal

• Kamaru Usman

• Neil Magny

• Santiago Ponzinibbio

• Gunnar Nelson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope they feed him the Poke Shinobi.

I don't know
Could be Magny, Mas, Colby, Wonderboy, Ponzi, or Usman.

Doubt they go with Usman or Colby main event but they do make sense.

Ponzi is not likely because he wants the Chile headline spot and I think he'll get it.

Leaves the most likely options of Wonderboy, Mas, or Magny. If it was going to be Wonderboy thats a great fight and I think they would've said that they were targeting that if that was the case.

Imo Mas or Magny are the two most likely options.

Nice breakdown. I voted for Masvidal based on this logic.

Wonderboy - does not want to fight with Till, says he is too big
Masvidal - good fighter, but too small for WW, Till would finish him and Masvidal hasn't been finished in a while - it would be Johny vs Borrachinha II
Lawler - it would be interesting and Lawler can beat Till
Ponzi - exciting and tough fight, I believe Till takes it in the end
Maia - I predict a fast KO or a 3 round hump
Usman - same as Maia
Colby - Till takes it
Magny - Till takes it
Nelson - Till wins
RDA - will not happen

I also believe it will be Masvidal (if UFC pays him enough) or Magny.

I Hope not Gunnar Nelson, as he is one of my favourite fighter together with Till. Ponzinibbo is a good fight where i hope Till will demolish

I want Ponzinibbio, but he's guaranteed to headline the UFN in Chile.

Hopefully it's Magny. that'd be alright. I might be attending this card actually.

I know that some of the names are coming off losses or injured, but i just decided to go with the UFC top ten. I don't think they will give him someone below that.

Edit - I added Gunnar since enough people mentioned him and it would be a good fight. I'm leaning towards Jorge though. I don't think he would turn it down and he has a higher rank.
I don't know who will fight Till, but the Liverpool event will be as big as Conor figting at UFC Dublin if....Till fights Wonderboy. Give the kid what he wants, Dana. He has chosen well.

It’s going to be whoever is the cheapest, UK cards are usually low on star power

He's not fighting Wonderboy, they gave Till a headliner in his hometown. The ufc isn't doing all of this marketing and pushing only for TIll to get Gus'd in his home country. They'll most likely give him Masvidal or Magny.

I have a feeling its gonna be Masvidal

I think it will be Gunni but Covington would make for an interesting promotion but a style risk.

Masvidal makes the most sense from a lot of perspectives. He doesn't turn down fights, is ranked right next to Till, and isn't booked.

too early for Wonderboy imo or any top 5

Till only beat Cowboy, he needs to fight Ponzi, Gunni or Magny.

Isn’t Masvidal on a two fight losing streak? What sense does that make? If wonderbread doesn’t take this fight give him that Esparza treatment

masvidal or nelson imo.

colby should fight ponzi

Back