Darren tills height?

Brit_Brawler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Darren till and Dan hardy are both listed as 6 ft (1.83m/ 183 cm )from the sources I saw. He looked like he was towering over Dan when he was interviewing him.

Wtf is that all about ? Am i imagining it? Is dan a lot shorter than 6 ft really?

Sorry i couldn't seem to find a picture to illustrate this

I think he's a bit taller than 6ft

Edit: Listed at 6ft but I wouldn't be surprised if he was 6ft 1

Darren till and Dan hardy are both listed as 6 ft (1.83m/ 183 cm )from the sources I saw. He looked like he was towering over Dan when he was interviewing him.

Wtf is that all about ? Am i imagining it? Is dan a lot shorter than 6 ft really?

Sorry i couldn't seem to find a picture to illustrate this

TS, we all know what you wanna know about them.

Sorry, we do not have pictures of their manhood.

Cowboy is often listed as 6' 1'' or 6' 0'' sometimes and Till clearly was taller than him. Manuwa on the other hand is listed as 6' 1'' and he's clearly taller than Till. It's tricky.

It's because he was wearing shoes and out of the octagon.
In the octagon he's probably 6 foot bare foot

Hardy must have some serious posture issues because sometimes he looks 5'10 sometimes he looks like legit 6ft if you look at his weigh in faceoff you would see what i mean

TS, we all know what you wanna know about them.

Sorry, we do not have pictures of their manhood.
Speak for yourself. That is your thought from your mind. Don't worry. It's 2018. If you are gay then be proud.

It's because he was wearing shoes and out of the octagon.
In the octagon he's probably 6 foot bare foot
But so was Dan wearing shoes. Maybe it was the angle but he looked at least a few inches taller.

Use the metric system, dummies.

He is clearly taller than Hardy

Hardy must have some serious posture issues because sometimes he looks 5'10 sometimes he looks like legit 6ft if you look at his weigh in faceoff you would see what i mean

He's the master of height cutting. Dwarfing Rumble.

110892939-welterweight-opponents-dan-hardy-and-anthony-gettyimages.jpg

Back