News Darren Till will make his boxing debut against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on the Tyson vs. Jake Paul undercard

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think this is going to be harder for Till than you guys think. Chavez does not want to lose to another MMA fighter and Till is nowhere near Silva in the striking department.

chavez hasn't given a single fuck about boxing in about a decade. he was born rich, loves to party, and will look like absolute shit in this fight.
You must not follow Darren Tills career. He ain't no better.

{<jordan}

Chaves still has tons more in ring experience and will still Clown on Till even after a night of hard partying. imho

Till can't even win in his own sport how's he gonna win in another one?

Screenshot_20240515-134754.png

Taking brain damage bare knuckle against perry is a good career move?
You don't understand. Fighters ONLY think about the money. They don't even know other factors exist. Allegedly.

Anyone know if Till plans to continue fighting in MMA matches? I assume he's done with the UFC at this point.

He wants to be UFC champion again Sherbro. We should support him in achieving his dreams.

200w.gif

Looks like they're trying to setup till Paul

Not a bad match tbh

Is Foreman and Butterbean going to make there long awaited return also on this card????

He wants to be UFC champion again Sherbro. We should support him in achieving his dreams.

200w.gif
Hasn't the MMA World At Large supported till in his UFC Quest enough with that gifted decision over Wonderboy in london? I've got nothing against Darren Till, but he just doesn't seem to have a complete Arsenal for high level MMA.

Hasn't the MMA World At Large supported till in his UFC Quest enough with that gifted decision over Wonderboy in london? I've got nothing against Darren Till, but he just doesn't seem to have a complete Arsenal for high level MMA.
bradley-cooper-dude-being-sarcastic-ajlqqwb3x7rc8vzo.gif

Damn, is this fight supposed to sweeten the deal?

You must not follow Darren Tills career. He ain't no better.

{<jordan}

Chaves still has tons more in ring experience and will still Clown on Till even after a night of hard partying. imho
Eh, the guy lost to grandpa Anderson in Boxing. He's the one actual Boxer MMA fighters could get a win against on the basis that he never tries.

Is that the guy Anderson beat like 3 years ago?

Back