Darren Till vs. Prime Pete Sell: Who takes it?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sell had legit striking and a superb ground game(when he actually chose to use it). Sell was around the same size as Till.

method=get&rs=130&q=75&x=-15&y=-2&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=9BE41973-1D09-6BFC-E53F4C277F09CE55.jpg

Till looked overmatched and outclassed against Woodley....but he is young and was able to basically fight to a draw with Wonderboy. He did beat up Cerrone who belongs at 155. But Joe Rogan and Dan Hardy think he is “top of the food chain” of something.

_103314657_tilltop.png

Gotta go with Drago on this one because Till’s ground game does not seem up to par.

How do you guys see this going down?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Didnt expect a Pete Sell vs Till thread after 228.

Sell got nuked by a man who's liver was badly hurt, he'd have no chance against Till's straight left.

..............................................................................................

Hmmmm. Didnt expect a Pete Sell vs Till thread after 228.
So you think Till would not be ready to step up against Sell? I think you may be right....Till needs a gimme fight to build up his confidence.

Maybe Till vs Magny should be next or maybe Cole Miller.

So you think Till would not be ready to step up against Sell? I think you may be right....Till needs a gimme fight to build up his confidence.

Lol i'm enjoying the randomness of your match-up. For your creativity, I'll give you my breakdown for this ludicrous fight.

Sell and Till touch gloves at the start of the first. Till unloads a few shots and Sell goes down. Sell then gets back up, a la the Matt Brown fight. Till puts Drago down again, and we're about a minute into the first already.

Till continues to assault Sell until the ref pulls Till off. But it will be like the Brown - Sell fight, Drago will take an unnecessary amount of damage.

Till with ease. The two aren't even comparable.

Lol i'm enjoying the randomness of your match-up. For your creativity, I'll give you my breakdown for this ludicrous fight.

Sell and Till touch gloves at the start of the first. Till unloads a few shots and Sell goes down. Sell then gets back up, a la the Matt Brown fight. Till puts Drago down again, and we're about a minute into the first already.

Till continues to assault Sell until the ref pulls Till off. But it will be like the Brown - Sell fight, Drago will take an unnecessary amount of damage.
I appreciate your breakdown of this match up but I must remind you that the Sell that fought Brown was not “Prime” Pete.

Sell outstruck and submitted Phil Baroni when Phil was KO-ing everybody and juiced to the gills.

Who has Till beaten? Wonder boy in a karate points match? Or Cerrone in 2018?

Till is another UFC hype job like Francis Nogroundgameou.

Lol...this is a very important question.

I suggest that when you have a thread idea this important you put "Important" before the thread title.

Back