Darren Till vs Conor McGregor

what is thread actually about? Are you asking for thoughts on the fight? A giant welterweight vs a dude whose fought at 145, 155, and 170? And a dude who is currently in the middle of legal trouble that should, at some point, fight someone with a belt at 155?

WHY DOES THIS THREAD EXISTS, TS?

It could be a great striking matchup. And me and 95 percent of sherdog would expect Till to whoop his ass.

Too Big, better than Conor everywhere

what is thread actually about? Are you asking for thoughts on the fight? A giant welterweight vs a dude whose fought at 145, 155, and 170? And a dude who is currently in the middle of legal trouble that should, at some point, fight someone with a belt at 155?

WHY DOES THIS THREAD EXISTS, TS?

Just hypothetical. Darren Till.. Great Striker.. VS McGregor.. What are you too stupid to read?

McGregor went to 170 to fight Diaz.. I doubt Conor comes back to fight Tony Khabib or Kevin Lee.. We done seen him duck them.. So he will either go down or up..

So i'm sayin i'd buy the Till vs Mcgregor match. I think it pits a striker against striker.. And not a Wonderboy Type of points striker..

Stop sniffing paint, your brain can't afford to lose what little brain cells it has.

Dude your funny.. You can't even answer a post but you sure can click on it. Lul.. Most of that my auto correct fucked up on my tablet.. But now just watching you retards come in and say stupid shit, cause of auto correct.. Makes me LUL.. I tip my 6th beer to your dumb ass.

Back