Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

Time to eat some crow TS. Man up.
tenor.gif

Shit I missed the fight, only saw the finish. So he had two takedown attempts and got shrugged off? Or he got him down and couldn't do anything?

Sad for Cerrone, but excited about Till. So how good is he? Better striker than Wonderboy you say?

Cerrone double leg'd Till to the ground but couldn't secure position. Till turned and stood back up into a clinch.

Till was accurate with his punches. Measured distance well and tagged Cerrone a bunch of times before the finish.

He mixes up a take down here and there even at LW. I really dont see anything in this kids stand up that gonna make Cerrone shoot on him. Cerrone has traded with some of the most fierces strikers in MMA. I think Cerrone gonna take this kid apart on the feet and ground. Reminds me of when Myles Jury was undefeated and tried to trash talk Cerrone lol.

Lol

Easy to look good fighting bums outside the UFC. The boy is gonna find out whats it like to fight a vet like Cerrone. Different ball game fighting cab drivers outside the UFC to fighting Donald Cerrone.

LOL

how many times does a popular fighter have to get KTFO for you guys to realize rankings aren't everything?

Time to eat some crow TS. Man up.
TS?

How about the 50 couch potatoes on this thread thinking flat footed Cerrone who doesn't even get extension on his punches was going to out strike a far more athletic, movement based Kickboxer.

TS?

How about the 50 couch potatoes on this thread thinking flat footed Cerrone who doesn't even get extension on his punches was going to out strike a far more athletic, movement based Kickboxer.

They deserve some too. Go get 'em!

It's a good thing they didn't agree to do this fight to the death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back