Darren Till the Muay Thai Master

Pumped for this battle near the top of 170... Going to set DVR. Looking like I might be a little late to the Discussion. Having a party for my niece turning 6... ;)

Dude has some killer leg kicks, he always breaks his opponents down with low kicks before finishing them off. Terrible matchup for Wonderboy, it'll be like Valtellini vs Raymond Daniels. Seriously though his kicks aren't that good lol. He's not Edson Barboza, I doubt leg kicks will even be a factor.

Raymond daniels isn't an MMA fighter, though. Plenty of other guys have tried leg kicks on Wonderboy, only to get there asses kicked. Wonderboy has been doing MMA for 8 years—He knows what leg kicks are. Also, Till hasn't really thrown many leg kicks in the ufc. He averages like 5 leg kicks a fight, which isn't very significant.

Raymond daniels isn't an MMA fighter, though. Plenty of other guys have tried leg kicks on Wonderboy, only to get there asses kicked. Wonderboy has been doing MMA for 8 years—He knows what leg kicks are.
Exactly and I've never seen Wonderboy get his legs beat up before. Meanwhile Till has got his leg chewed up before and Wonderboy actually has decent leg kicks himself lol.

Exactly and I've never seen Wonderboy get his legs beat up before. Meanwhile Till has got his leg chewed up before and Wonderboy actually has decent leg kicks himself lol.

Both Coté and Masvidal Landed a ton of leg kicks on Wonderboy, but they got their asses kicked while doing it.

Back