Darren Till and Usman trading shots on twitter

You know, I like both of these guys, but Usman is my boy. Till can absolutely beat him, although I would give the edge to Usman. To be honest I have no idea if this fight is going to happen or not. Who else could fight Till in Liverpool?

Absolutely man! I am a big Till fan, i actually think he will be a Champ soon and at the top of p4p lists.

I think Till would sleep Usman, Till's probably been working on his TDD because he knows the quality wrestlers in the division like Woodley, Usman, and Colby. And even possible future matchups, in Whittaker at MW

You'd better pray to the gods Usman doesn't come in at 40+%

Absolutely man! I am a big Till fan, i actually think he will be a Champ soon and at the top of p4p lists.

I think Till would sleep Usman, Till's probably been working on his TDD because he knows the quality wrestlers in the division like Woodley, Usman, and Colby. And even possible future matchups, in Whittaker at MW

Well Whittaker most likely won't wrestle him too much, if that fight were to ever happen. But yes, Till has a lot of potential.

"Under witness protection" is some funny shit.

this would be a sick prospect/prospect fight. one of the true prospect fights that features legit contenders in both corners. I would have to pick usman- there's been enough progression in his striking that at least makes me think he can stand with darren. I also think kamaru is strong enough to deal with darren's size advantage

My money is on Usman, I don't think Till has the wrestling to deal with him at all. If the UFC is smart they protect Till from fighters like him a little bit longer and give him another striker. Call it the "Conor treatment".

Im sick of people wanting to protect stand up fighters from wrestlers. It's embarrassing. If till thinks he is one of the best then he should have no problem with usman.

Wonderboy doesnt have a problem fighting wrestlers.

Not rly tbh
Oh yes he did. He made him admit that Till is a dangerous fight.

He basically tied him up in a knot. Kinda took the steam out of him.

This doesn't mean anything fight wise, he didn't like break him mentally, it was more of a funny exchange.

I bet Usman read that last tweet and was like 'how the fuck did this happen' :D

This is what I’m talking about!

Till is apparently proficient on the ground? Let’s see.

Usman has excellent wrestling but he does get tagged. I see the fight going in a very similar way to Conor vs Mendes.

Can’t wait to be in the arena for this!

Oh yes he did. He made him admit that Till is a dangerous fight.

He basically tied him up in a knot. Kinda took the steam out of him.

This doesn't mean anything fight wise, he didn't like break him mentally, it was more of a funny exchange.

I bet Usman read that last tweet and was like 'how the fuck did this happen' :D

Agree to disagree. Wouldn't call that a mindfuck by any stretch.

Kind of an odd argument.

Again, sign em up or shut the fuck up.

Agree to disagree. Wouldn't call that a mindfuck by any stretch.

Remember those Looney Toons, where bugs bunny reverse mindfucks other characters ?

Like Elmer says east, bunny says west, east, west, east, west, east and then bugs just goes east, and then Elmer goes west and realizes he was tricked ?

It's a shitty explanation but you get the point :)

Remember those Looney Toons, where bugs bunny reverse mindfucks other characters ?

Like Elmer says east, bunny says west, east, west, east, west, east and then bugs just goes east, and then Elmer goes west and realizes he was tricked ?

It's a shitty explanation but you get the point :)

Just gonna leave this here:

{<jimmies}

Darren Till is scared homie. LOL

The guy stated he wanted to build a legacy that will last 200 years from now. How are you going to do that if you are ducking the best fighters in the division, to look for favorable matchups?

A conqueror should want to fight anybody who speaks his name. If the fight schedule is open, make the fight.

Everybody wants to claim to be an "alpha male" when they are smashing mental midgets, but when it is time to step-up to savages, then all we get is "I am injured, his stock is not high enough, I only want to fight in my home country, his is not in the top ranking and blah blah." LOL

Back