Dark Souls III v2: I Blame the Camera

Which SoulsBorne Game is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DS3 is too damn short.

DS2 was perfect length. Their woods a anor londo was amazIng

Ok, just tried it, that's so weird. Took like 5 seconds while walking and 6.5 while standing.

I guess this is why you're supposed to jog to a cool down instead of stopping outright after a brisk run?

But seriously that's stupid. I guess I never really stop moving in a situation where I need my stamina to recover, but that's still silly.
Distortion pointed it out when the game was first released. I always try to keep moving in circles anyway because DS2 has a similar mechanic where running from a dead stop is slower than from a walk, but yeah, it's weird.

Wife complained I was playing this too much and now she's clearing Irythll Dungeon with me.

Distortion pointed it out when the game was first released. I always try to keep moving in circles anyway because DS2 has a similar mechanic where running from a dead stop is slower than from a walk, but yeah, it's weird.
Sounds like a mechanic used to troll the player and make the game artificially difficult

Any way to put some respec on my name? My character is FuckThisGame and was born when Dragonslayer Armour pushed my shit in 10 consecutive times on ng++.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back