Media Dariush ordering seven eggs (UFC 289 Embedded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going no where lol. All I was trying to say is spending $3 on average (including home/away, hence “average”), would be a very reasonable budget I would think. But it honestly doesn’t matter.

Eating at home or away from home is my completely relevant. Id expect to eat for far less than $3 eating at home. Id expect to eat for double or triple eating away from home.

Depends on what the hen was fed.
He is eating out, so probably the cheapest. Which isn't good. But then again all fighters run around with plastic bottles.
If the hen was fed good stuff and has access to some square metres outside, eggs are very healthy.

What the fuck are you jackalopes babbling about? boil the egg til it's hard and slip it in your ass. less cholesterols that way. It ain't rocket science
With recommendations like that you're sure to be the butt of a lot of jokes around here, but there's just a hole other side to the discussion that people are missing.

With recommendations like that you're sure to be the butt of a lot of jokes around here, but there's just a hole other side to the discussion that people are missing.
Honesty I've felt totally at homo here on Sherdog and I've been able to post with a lot of pride. Nobody has tried to undercut or backdoor me in conversations, it's been quite fabulous really.

Honesty I've felt totally at homo here on Sherdog and I've been able to post with a lot of pride. Nobody has tried to undercut or backdoor me in conversations, it's been quite fabulous really.
"Totally at homo"
Fuckin hell yo <45><45>

Glad you have PRIDE :D

Dariush ordering 7 eggs on fight week. Is it a lot? too many eggs?

.........what's wrong with 7 eggs?

kids be eating pop tarts and coca cola for breakfast and nobody bats an eye

a professional top tier athlete eats 7 eggs over easy and those same pop tarts kids lose their shit

I think the main reason you're such a tight fit around here is that you're willing to get behind other sherdoggers and you seem to just thrust yourself right in the sweet spot of the discussion. And I really think your attention to details like word choice and punctuation are important, but that's probably just me being anal. What can I say, it's the way I like to engage with other posters like yourself - some people will say we are stroking each other's egos, and I'm fine with that! Whatever helps us arrive at a satisfactory conclusion, and when we can do that together it's really just a bonus.

Without even arguing if it's healthy or not, financially that's just nuts to me. So without factoring in anything else, the man is eating like $3 a day for breakfast? Pretty dam expensive.
I’ve not been on here much recently, where’s the ‘you sound poor’ emoji?

Eating at home or away from home is my completely relevant. Id expect to eat for far less than $3 eating at home. Id expect to eat for double or triple eating away from home.

Yea buddy… I was saying this conversation is irrelevant lol. I just don’t care how much you spend, though I do feel bad for the people thinking $3 is a lot. I guess I forgot I’m on Sherdog

Why the fuck is this thread so long?
Can't be 6 foot 5 with 3% body fat and not care about nutrition
<Fedor23>

In all realness guess I hit a passionate issue for dawgers lol . Pretty sure threads in the war room about war and peace have less serious in depth posts
<Lmaoo> .

I'll stop commenting and boosting it up though ha . Try and let it rest :p

The funniest thing in this entire thread is that $3 a day being spent on food is considered a major expense lol.

LOL, me too but obviously it's enjoyable to some of us. I can't get over how far out of touch with reality some people are and how they deflect and strawman and evidently don't understand what words like
'eviscerated" mean. I mean there are online dictionaries available to others besides me right?

Just an example I plucked out of thin air but the first definition I see for eviscerated is "disembowel (a person or animal)." which doesn't have relevance in any of the last 5 or 6 posts other than mine. Mostly specific to personally seeing all kinds of four legged and feathered creatures crushed or turned into bloody mist in the air. Was that a rat? A possum? Hard to say but it sure was ugly. Friends have even pureed the occasional little deer. Sometimes the big POP sound the smaller animals, sorry, persons, make when they get run over can be a little haunting but apparently that's not important if there are other animals being harmed in other ways if some people don't find it to be comparable.

I guess it doesn't matter if you've never seen it or want to deny it because you think that those simple creatures have the magical ability to recognize dangers they may have never encountered in there lives and know exactly how to react.

You know the most serious part to me? I would have rather eaten some of the birds and definitely the fawns. Seriously.

And to anyone reading along who's trying to entice me to respond with messages that are so non-sensical that I'll just give the benefit of the doubt are a result of a keyboard malfunction due to all the soup and saliva dribbling, I won't be responding sorry, its over you had more than one chance to show evidence of a response worth IQ.

Thread of the year candidate, btw Carrotman. Who Knew?

you weren't strawmanned once.

and again, you're comparing direct suffering to indirect, maybe learn the difference. and yes, rodents flee combine harvesters. And once again if you care about those rodents go plant based as the majority of those crops are fed to animals to sustain them..

now.. any cogent rebuttal or just more word vomit? e v i s c e r a t e d - intellectually

Bro his cholesterol is going to fucked big eating like that.

dietary cholesterol has almost no affect of serum cholesterol

cholesterol is so important that people make between 1200 - 2000 mgs of it per day. As reference, one egg has 75 mg.
Your body even recycles cholesterol through esterification.

Every single one of your 6 trillion+ cells has a membrane that protects its shape and integrity. You guessed it, it's made from cholesterol.

Without cholesterol you can't process vitamin D. you can't make testosterone.

I can go all day.

Yea buddy… I was saying this conversation is irrelevant lol. I just don’t care how much you spend, though I do feel bad for the people thinking $3 is a lot. I guess I forgot I’m on Sherdog

Clearly by this post you're not too sharp.
You're on an MMA forum, talking to strangers. Everything you do on here is irrelevant.
I just tried to teach your young ass how to save some money so you can try to buy a home one day and move out of your parents house or that shitty apartment you're staying in.
Id say this conversation, or lesson we will call it now, is extremely relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back