Dan's TS is a gift from the JBG for years of offerings. Official Hendo War Wagon, GIFs inside! GTFIH

In. And new.

No, it's in the JBG handbook to go until the ref stops you. They smile upon him.

Yeah I don't agree with that. If you haven't the self control to stop pulverising a clearly finished fighter then you're a danger to your colleagues.

Yeah I don't agree with that. If you haven't the self control to stop pulverising a clearly finished fighter then you're a danger to your colleagues.

This is MMA not table tennis. Tours over boyo time to find another sport.

This is MMA not table tennis. Tours over boyo time to find another sport.

That argument doesn't work here. I'm a fan of violence, but not against someone out cold. If you like watching that I guess you're just jaded.

That argument doesn't work here. I'm a fan of violence, but not against someone out cold. If you like watching that I guess you're just jaded.

It's sporting 101 to go until the ref stops you. This applies to virtually every sport. Why be a pansy dude? The flying elbows on Wand, hector and Bisping are AMAZING. What's not to like?

bump again.... jfc it's ridiculous staying on the first page. Full of fucking Cono spammers. Take a break people! There are fighters other than Conor worthy of attention.

Hendo will always have a spot by JBG's side....he has earn that. JBG knows, win or lose, Hendo will deliver the goods....

His record isn't the best, but the fact that he is willing to fight ANYONE, and has still come out on top more times than not puts him in a small group of greatest fighters IMO.

Michelle Bisping will wreck Danielle Henderson. ;)

Hendo is awesome and has awesome story. We could make other fighter's stories too so that we could justify anything.

No, he doesn't deserve the title shot. But he will win

Hendo is awesome and has awesome story. We could make other fighter's stories too so that we could justify anything.

No, he doesn't deserve the title shot. But he will win

If there is another elite fighter that has been fighting the elite for 15 years and winning while delivering highlight reel KO's, then I am not opposed to that fighter getting a titleshot.

Back