Danny Jacobs vs... wait for it...

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maciej Sulecki

This is actually a very good fight. Sulecki is very good and dangerous.

He is undefeated and the only man to stop Hugo Centeno (KO'd Aleem and is fighting Charlo) on PBC on NBC

Its a shame nobody knows who he is.

Daniel Jacobs is close to securing an opponent for his next fight, just not the one everyone expected.

Keith Connolly, Jacobs’ manager, confirmed to BoxingScene.com on Monday that negotiations are ongoing for Poland’s Maciej Sulecki to battle Jacobs on April 28 in a fight HBO would televise. If a deal is completed for the Jacobs-Sulecki fight, it will be the main event of a card at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Jacobs’ hometown.

“We’re in negotiations for Danny to fight Sulecki, but the deal isn’t done,” Connolly said. “We’re hoping to have it finalized soon. We’re looking forward to Danny fighting April 28th at the Barclays Center.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-s...-124989?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
I thought he dropped down to 154 but I guess he wants a big fight. Anyway this seems better to me. At least he has a good looking record on paper.

Not much power at all but he has a good record and he beat a bunch of no names with good records so it's better than "Andy hopeless Lee outmatched" and "I should be fighting in 1902 Spike Sullivan".

I do feel bad for Spike though. He gutted out a great performance in his last fight and was promised a big fight then he signed the contract for Danny Jacobs and Hearns changed his mind at the last second but is keeping him dangling by saying Jacobs will fight Spike "soon". Tough way to lose your biggest payday ever.

Not beating Danny without packing a wallop. He will get slaughtered.

All I remember of Sulecki is him beating bad haircut Jerry.
seinfeld-640-71.jpg

But seriously, this isn't much different of a fight stylistically from the Osullivan fight.

But seriously, this isn't much different of a fight stylistically from the Osullivan fight.

Yeah but this guy is undefeated instead of having bad losses to Chris Eubank Jr and Billy Joe Saunders like Spike does so it's a much easier fight to sell.

His record is strange... he has lots of early dec wins and later in his career lots of stoppages. He’s a Haymon guy isn’t he? Who trains him?

His record is strange... he has lots of early dec wins and later in his career lots of stoppages. He’s a Haymon guy isn’t he? Who trains him?

Yeah he's a Haymon guy

Yeah he's a Haymon guy
He’s clearly not shit to all the people who say he is, but he also isn’t going to hurt jacobs unless you let him bring a bat.

He’s clearly not shit to all the people who say he is, but he also isn’t going to hurt jacobs unless you let him bring a bat.

Yeah, similar opponent to O'Sullivan. Don't have to alter sparring. Lee would be drastically different

The guy has a T-Rex reach on paper. Doesn't look broad shouldered, though.

Sulecki looks like he's scared of that fight on social media

Decent opponent. Better than Spike, maybe even better than Lee.

So canelo and ggg are dancing to 80s music. Disregard all things and say Morrison sucks

Back