Daniel Cormier vs Curtis Blaydes

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's hypothetically say that Daniel Cormier defeats Stipe Miocic, who takes this battle of the wrestlers?

Blaydes via UD

DC, dude is 10 x the fighter blaydes is.

and if DC does beat stipe then he definitely beats blaydes.

DC by incredulous rape.

giphy.gif

dc all day. but i do see blaydes lasting to the final bell.

DC is on another level right now. But don't be surprised if DC all of the sudden starts to decline because of his age. He has only seemed to be getting better thus far though.

DC, dude is 10 x the fighter blaydes is.

and if DC does beat stipe then he definitely beats blaydes.
Blaydes is improving, no way to know if D.C. is 10x the fighter Curtis is. Curtis could be an animal.

I'd want to see DC at heavyweight before calling it but i won't count Blaydes out.
That kids a beast

I'm going to do the hot-take here.

If this fight ever happens, I'll do a little bet with sherdog. If I'm wrong, I'll quit the forum. Blaydes wins. Probably by TKO.

DC takes him down for a round or two, does minimal damage. Blaydes has better cardio and starts stuffing DC's takedowns later on, hits him with a hard shot and finishes him.

Anyone who thinks DC would 'school' Blaydes hasn't seen him fight. I think he's the best young prospect in the division right now. DC wouldn't be able to finish him.

Last edited:
According to Khabib, Blaydes beats Stipe but loses to DC. For what it's worth.

Blaydes' double will be stuffed and reversed. DC GnP's him until he gives up his back for an easy RNC.

Not sure Blaydes is ready mentally right now for that championship level...

Back