Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson II Headlines UFC 210 in Buffalo (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love Rumble to win, nothing against Cormier I just find his personality and fighting style a little bland, having a destroyer as LHW champ would be amazing!

I can however see Cormier wearing him down again, Rumble has never been a strong cardiod fighter, and Cormier's chin and grinding style are a nightmare for someone who's most explosive in the first 2 rounds then fades.

I'm still salty about cormier hugging anderson for 3 rounds. I hope rumble smashes him

i hope for Rumble, but DC is a hard cookie to swallow who always plays it safe

Anderson Silva exposed DC soft spot, attack the belly

Huge Cormier fan and I'm supporting him here, but I think he's past it a bit and I think it's Rumble's time. Hopefully Cormier can grind it out, but it's going to be difficult.

i hope for Rumble, but DC is a hard cookie to swallow who always plays it safe

Maybe. "Playing it safe" allowed him to stop Rumble about halfway through their last fight, though. So, you know, maybe he'll be just fine if he plays it safe again.

Don't even start @Myrddin Wyllt DC is going to get beaten down into an Actual Living Dieded @One MMA Fan agrees with me

@Myrddin Wyllt
fSZWD.gif
It's so sad to see good people so misguided. :oops:

rumble around the block w.jpg

At this point I'd just be super stoked if it actually happened.

2 great main/ co main for buffalo .....Both lines should be under -160 on both.LHW / MW the beginnings of what should be an epic card.

Interesting.
Hard to predict. I genuinely think Rumble will either outstrike him for 5 rounds or land a huge shot and end it.

I'm taking Rumble this time around.
Me too but Blackzilians falling apart isn't a good sign
I think its rumbles time.
That and the injuries piling up for Cormier. I think Rumble with the help of his wrestling coach Neil Melanson will be more prepared this time around. I don't know if you can guarantee DC can eat the kind of shots he was eating last time, too. Rumble hit him with some heat and DC ate it but that isn't always going to be the case against Rumble. All it takes is one.
Another close fight. I think Rumble may be able to beat him this time.

Hope Rumble wins. Rumble has been seen working on his wrestling for this fight tho.

So basically they're saying the eventual main event will be Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Michelle Waterson. It's ok, we have a large Polish community here.

Assuming DC doesn't slip on a wet towl in gym and breaks his arm as he catches himself. UFC better have a replacement fighter just in case.
The sour part is rumble refused someone else last time

Said he would wait for dc

I think moose for interim was offered and he refused.

DC does the same again, Rumble has not somehow evolved an answer to his wrestling lol.

For those voting for Johnson, consider this. How often does the loser win the rematch?

It's happened like what, six times?

Back