Daniel Cormier to Stipe: I’m glad I got the 1st one out of 10

You know it is very disingenuous of DC because as soon as he lost to Jones, he was all about that rematch. Obsessed with it. Stipe wants his before you retire, and Lewis in no way deserves a fight with you over Stipe. You know this. This is an easy pay-day for you..
Lewis does, just Ko’d volkov and easily beat NgGanou while Stipe got KO’d rd 1

DC is cold blooded for posting that picture. I doubt we'll ever see a rematch.

View attachment 452091

I don’t know about Stipe beating DC 9/10...

IMO, I would way rather see the rematch with dc and stipe then DC and Lewis...

Lewis was getting lit up for three rounds before the knockout, and admitted himself he didn’t deserve a title shot.

Stipe got fucked over big time.

Stipe is over paid in the eyes of the UFC, so he is getting shelved. BB is a hot ticket right now with his victory on the Khabib vs Conor PPV.

Now I'd probably favor DC but Stipe can beat him honestly.

After seeing the speed disparity in the pocket when DC found his range, I think that this is a terrible match up for Stipe.

If anything, DC wins 9 times out of 10.

It's pretty obvious that DC wants to get healthy to a big payoff with the Lesnar fight. Is DC ducking Stipe? Yes, in a way. Stipe is a dangerous fighter and could take everything Cormier has earned (i.e the Lesnar fight) from him.

It's a compliment that DC is treating Miocic in this way. And an insult to Lewis - who he clearly views as a risk free tune up fight.

The thing is though there is no chance Cormier ducks the rematch with Miocic if the potential to fight Lesnar wasn't on the horizon. He's not scared of Miocic, he's scared of losing his right to face Brock.

Cormier is like 40 years yet old Sherdog are going to be pissed if he doesn't fight Jon, Lesnar and Stipe before he retires.

Seems a bit unfair.

You can't really claim lucky punch on that knockout. There were several punches before that which landed very clean, and it wasn't a long fight. DC landed the cleaner shots and there is really nothing suggesting that was going to stop.

Stipe is over paid in the eyes of the UFC, so he is getting shelved. BB is a hot ticket right now with his victory on the Khabib vs Conor PPV.

Over paid? Lol guy has the record for most title defences in heavy weight history.

Sure buds

Black beast can’t go 5 rounds without looking like shit, and Dc will make it look easy

DC is cold blooded for posting that picture. I doubt we'll ever see a rematch.
DC can be quite the asshole at times. I like him as a fighter and generally think he is a good, decent person, but he can show a petty, immature, sort of high-schoolish side to him at times. He’s humble and nice and polite when things go his way or when he doesn’t feel threatened or marginalized, but as soon as he feels challenged or threatened, he devolves into a bratty adolescent.

Cormier is like 40 years yet old Sherdog are going to be pissed if he doesn't fight Jon, Lesnar and Stipe before he retires.

Seems a bit unfair.
He’s well preserved and fighting as well as he ever has, so it’s not as if he’s using an oxygen tank and being led around by a seeing eye dog! He has plenty in the tank if he chose to continue on past March (not that he should or has to — just that he could).

DC can be quite the asshole at times. I like him as a fighter and generally think he is a good, decent person, but he can show a petty, immature, sort of high-schoolish side to him at times. He’s humble and nice and polite when things go his way or when he doesn’t feel threatened or marginalized, but as soon as he feels challenged or threatened, he devolves into a bratty adolescent.
Yeah, what does DC know about hard work and overcoming adversity? He's never worked for anything in his life. And he certainly didn't knock out Stipe in the first round ... oh. Oh he DID? Well fuck. Well Stipe has worked his way back to a title shot since then - oh, oh he hasn't? SHIT LOL.

DC doesn't get to respond to Stipe saying he wins 9/10 times then. Yeah. That's the argument.

Perfect reply to Stipe's 9/10 remark.

View attachment 452091

I don’t know about Stipe beating DC 9/10...

IMO, I would way rather see the rematch with dc and stipe then DC and Lewis...

Lewis was getting lit up for three rounds before the knockout, and admitted himself he didn’t deserve a title shot.

Stipe got fucked over big time.

DC couldn’t make a fist last week. He’s not going to fight Stipe without that being healed. But Lewis why not, give the fans a main event. This is for us fans. Just enjoy it

Go back and watch the fight you stupid fuckhead. Did your mother abuse drugs when she was pregnant? Clearly she did.
Lmao you're such a moron. Watch the fight. Stipe was the one winning the round before he got knocked out.

Sign up date - july and already a yellow card. How do you expect people to even take you seriously.

Stipe can beat him. He was doing fine in the standup. He got caught coming out the clinch and thats life at HW but being more aware of that type of situation i really do thing he can bully Daniel over time and perhaps finish or win a decision.

He most definitely can and guess what else, so can Black Beast. In fact, DC’s compact build necessitates phone booth fighting which means that with every entry, he’s wading into the danger zone. Make no mistake, I fully expect DC to get his takedowns and to achieve dominant positions with relative ease but each time Lewis is able to stand and create a scramble, he can land that cinder block. As trite as the “it only takes one shot” adage can be, it’s absoutely accurate with Black Beast. You’re dealing with a 300 lb. man who gives zero fucks and is ready and willing to swang and bang to the bitter end.

Stipe is the better, more technical fighter but DC has a slightly higher margin of error. One careless moment with Lewis and he’s done.

Last edited:
Lmao you're such a moron. Watch the fight. Stipe was the one winning the round before he got knocked out.

Sign up date - july and already a yellow card. How do you expect people to even take you seriously.
Considering 8 people liked my post I’d like to think people took me serious/agreed with my opinion. Your comment however only had 1 like. I think we all know who the moron is.

My god you’re a stupid fuckhead lmao.

Back