Daniel Cormier "Rumble has power for 7 minutes, after that he'll slow down"

he is not wrong.

But DC has shown some wear and tear in his last few fights

Not to mention that DC almost got killed to death by yoga mat chucker's fist.

Rumble by headshot

True Dat! DC #1 game his wrestling, he uses it to wear you down and he likes flipping men with it too, which he does well. But DC gets winded and sloppy, as does Rumble to be fair.

Let us not forget that Daniel Cormier's chin is made out of something that as sure as hell is not from this planet.

But that chin as not been hit flush by Rumble

I like Rumble and i want him to be champ one day but he getting wrassled out of this one...

Cant wait for this rematch. Hope Rumble can last longer this time and maybe get the finish. And Jones will be watching and waiting.

"Daniel Cormier "Rumble has power for 7 minutes, after that he'll slow down"

Sounds like my sex life

<DrakeLaugh>

I think so too. As dangerous as Rumble is, I think DC has more options to win. Could be proven wrong quickly enough though...
Meh, DC has this. His durability, wrestling, and top control will wear Rumble down again. Rumble has insane power, so it's a very dangerous fight, but DC will outwork him in my opinion....

7 minutes will be enough, DC won't make it past the first round.

I think DC is too old and past his prime and Rumble will finish him this time. I like DC but Rumble has improved and DC looked awful against Anderson albeit under extreme circumstances. Stoked for this fight

DC finishes him in the 3rd imo

I like DC as a person, but I really want Rumble to win just because it's the only way it'll be an exciting and fun fight. If DC has his way it's going to be a looooong grind, man :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back