Daniel Cormier returns to UFC Tonight after UFC 214 loss

I think he is.

Lets be honest. Hes gonna get Shogun or OsP next. Then Gus or the new KO guy. After that if he finished both. Jones 3 works.
Shogun 'bout to get wrecked!

Bottom line, if Jones stays at the top of the heap, DC will be the GOAT Gatekeeper in the LHW division.

Glover-Teixeira-2.png

I wish him all the best in his next fight. I really respect him. I loathe the people who constantly post his post fight crying GIF.

I think he is.

Lets be honest. Hes gonna get Shogun or OsP next. Then Gus or the new KO guy. After that if he finished both. Jones 3 works.
I always wondered could fighting be like other sports. If Cleveland wins enough every year, they get to go against Golden State every year no matter what. And people will watch. But in fighting, you never see the number two guy getting four or five fights against the number one guy. They won't be able to sell it...and at this point I think D.C. still has a concussion if he believes he will get Jones again outside of the HW division. Plus he's 38..I don't even see the point of him beating up any other LHW because we already know he's better than everyone except Jones.

Back