Dana's tweet about tonight *slight spoiler?*

ccfc

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Last ep of TUF 2 nite. The end of one of the best seasons EVER! Tonites ep will surprise u too.

Kelvin or Dylan victory? Or both?

Uriah's opponent is only out for 2 minutes after he flash kicks them

Last ep of TUF 2 nite. The end of one of the best seasons EVER! Tonites ep will surprise u too.

Kelvin or Dylan victory? Or both?

Who knows?
I just can't wait to see who gets matched with who in the finale Card.

Adam Cella to me showed good aggression and decent skills in his fight vs Uriah.
Clint Hester showed glimmers of possibility.

if Hall loses, I will shit myself

I have a feeling Hall does lose to Dylan, he's been HYPED so much

Kelvin has been surprising everyone, he could win but based on the poster i think Josh vs Dylan

Dylan has gotten so little airtime or marketing. Hard to imagine he pulls it off.

BTW didnt Dana say something about some guy having a nervous breakdown? Was he talking about Bubba?

Dana wouldnt be bigging this season up so much if Hall lossed!

I think Kelvin pulls off a RNC in the 3rd round after surviving a 2nd round beatdown from Josh.

My heart tells me Kelvin vs. Dylan, but my head tells me Josh and Uriah.

I think Kelvin has some underrated potential, whereas Dylan showed an incredible amount of heart in his last fight (which was UFC-caliber fight), but Josh and Uriah's experience and current talent IMO is more evident and possibly much greater.
Uriah's opponent is only out for 2 minutes after he flash kicks them
False. Uriah has a new move to win his fight...
ryu_shinkuu_hadouken_gif_by_mathewwite-d2zk3ez.gif

Hall ends up sending himself to the hospital.

Dana mentioned a while back that there was a guy who sent every opponent to the hospital. Now don't get me wrong, Uriah can still lose but inflict enough damage that Dylan goes to the hospital...but I just don't see that happening.

Josh beats Kelvin and Hall beats Andrews. Then something happens forcing Josh to withdraw from the finale and Kelvin fights Andrews for a spot at the finale.

Haha wouldn't it be crazy if this happened. Like TUF 7 all over again.

It's either that he just gave out a spoiler, or he's the promoter of the UFC. hmmm

Back