Dana White's latest interview regarding Conor vs. Khabib, looking red like a ripen tomato

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

• Says there will be a couple of conferences for the Conor vs. Khabib fight
  • There won't be any major promotion like Conor vs. Aldo

Dana seems like he is still hypertensive after the UFC 228 main event...
Tyron-Woodley-Dana-White-205.png

That interview was before 228.

Just hope Khabib doesn’t pull out... this doesn’t need much promotion Conor is big enough of a name it’ll sell over 1.5 M easy I think close to 2M if they do hard selling week of the fight... Canelo vs GGG 2 is this week and there hasn’t been any promotion like there was for the first fight I’m still on the fence to buy that fight this weekend or not

Looks ready to be sautéed and dumped into a bowl of spaghetti.

conor doesnt want to draw any more attention than he has to for the ass whooping he's about to recieve.

IDK- As long as Conor shows (which he has always)- I see successful ratings regardless and I think Conor knows it.
If he should win , OMG- trust me- this will be a post event conference you don't want a miss.This cat will have a belt (a belt that he'll remind the world he never lost), a microphone and a prepared monologue that will be one for the ages.
I have no bias towards either but when it comes down to the fighter vs. the wrestler ,I'll always root for the fighter so I guess I'm actually pulling for mcgregor

Get this man some blood pressure meds. Stat

You do realize that having a red tint on your face has no relevance whatsoever as to your blood pressure...do you really think if he had high blood pressure, he wouldn't be on some medication to control it? Again, high blood pressure, does not cause a red facial tint...look it up...

conor doesnt want to draw any more attention than he has to for the ass whooping he's about to recieve.

Yeah Conor hates PPV buys.

Fuck do you guys actually think before you type this shit?

Dana can't get Conor to talk.

He has to sacrafice his son.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pink Goofs melon explode one day.

giphy.gif

Back