Dana White Volume

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is there any reason for him shouting all the time ? the camera is right in front of him but he acts like he shouting for a lost child at the supermarket.

Only way he can get his point across to us fuckin' goofs. I imagine he talks like this 25/8.

He's a promoter; promoters shout. cut to Don King.

I think he's hard of hearing and doesn't realize he's doing it. I heard those artificial snowmakers are really loud and you should use proper ear protection around them...so it's really no wonder he's going deaf.

I believe he had a hearing problem. I thought he had it fixed though.

He doesn't want all that speech coaching the Fertittas paid for to go to waste

More annoying is that what he says is so meaningless. He always says just the most common catch phrases of MMA repeatedly and acts like he's adding something meaningful to the conversation.

If there is a grappler and a striker we're gonna hear: "This is a classic grappler vs striker match." He might let us know that "Fighter A is really going to want to get this to the ground and fighter B will want to keep it on the feet.. So this will be interesting."

If the fight goes the distance we will hear, "You never know what's gonna happen. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges."

If he's making a prediction, at some point he'll say "This is MMA, anything can happen."

If one fighter is an obvious underdog, Dana will remind us, "Hey, he still has a punchers chance."

Dana White is vapid.

Promoters are known to scream and over hype. Fighters are known to fight

I imagine that's how he is.If you had a drink in a bar with him everyone would he everything he is saying,almost like everyone is looking at him,which they probably are.

More annoying is that what he says is so meaningless. He always says just the most common catch phrases of MMA repeatedly and acts like he's adding something meaningful to the conversation.

If there is a grappler and a striker we're gonna hear: "This is a classic grappler vs striker match." He might let us know that "Fighter A is really going to want to get this to the ground and fighter B will want to keep it on the feet.. So this will be interesting."

If the fight goes the distance we will hear, "You never know what's gonna happen. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges."

If he's making a prediction, at some point he'll say "This is MMA, anything can happen."

If one fighter is an obvious underdog, Dana will remind us, "Hey, he still has a punchers chance."

Dana White is vapid.
100%

He's just wound up. People tend to yell and talk super loud when they are excited about the topic they are talking about.

It is aggravating.

I think it's because he's deaf in one ear (after taking a hellacious beating in a bar fght in Boston 20+ years ago), and almost deaf in the other ear (due to the botched ear surgery four years ago).

So he shouts.

Ya GOOFS!

Back