Dana White to MMA fans following the Cerrone / Till fight : "SHUT THE F*** UP YOU P****** !!!!!!!"

he loves cowboy? we'll see when he piles up a losing streak...
He still loved bonnar. About the only reason that man had a winning record is because he was tougher than hell. They would beat on him until they got tired and Bonnar would finish them
Oh and I can't forget Diego Sanchez. A human punching bag

Right or wrong Dana IS a neckbeard, Boston style

Bellafix neckbeard will hate this…but it's pure fashion from a rich ass dude.

"Shut the fuck up you pussies. BTW, by the next PPV." D.W.

Hate to say it but Dana is 100% correct here. Only two guys in the cage and usually only one leaves a winner. Easy to shit on the loser but it's not easy to step into the cage.

Cowboy is a bad motherfucker but he also quits in certain fights and folds under pressure. Both can be simultaneously true.

DMvnp7AXUAADiTQ.jpg:large

Classic Dana right there. Gotta love the dude. He always gives it to the neckbeards.
Didn't know what a neckbeard was lol. Pretty funny bro.

th

Neckbeard:
Talkative self-important nerdy men (usually age 30 and up) who, through an inability to properly decode social cues, mistake others' strained tolerance of their blather for evidence of their own charm. Stop being such a neckbeard. Urban Dictionary

First time he's publicly defended a fighter who lost

I'm disappointed he didn't call anyone a "goof".

Cowboy is a bad motherfucker but he also quits in certain fights and folds under pressure. Both can be simultaneously true.
Yup. And tbh fans can have any snarky or oversimplified opinion they want. I can assess what I see, so can others.

Cowboy is a wild man, takes fights and doesn't look at film or care about who he's fighting.

Thug Life as it is, he knows the second he's out gunned and he makes this face, tilts his head and sighs and he starts giving up ground gradually, with Till it happened very quickly.

No one hesitates to crowd him and mug his body these days and everyone knows you have to psyche him out.

This is not hatred for a hall of famer with enough moments to fill up two highlight reels.
Not a quitter, or a pussy.

But he's heading down the roller coaster, thats just prizefighting.

10 years of being Cowboy is enough to kill anyone and pointing out the flaws or tendencies that he shows in losses isn't necessarily always coming from a negative attitude amongst fans.

Someone tell Dana don't bother telling pu$$ies shit, they'll still be pussies and no one should give them a second of the bandwidth

Who exactly was that message intended for? I thought both men fought with Till putting the show? Nobody should be trashing Cowboy he was a warrior just up against a steaming hot young gun...

You'd think Dana would hate cowboy after secretly spearheading that fighters union with weasel bjorn rebney.

Dana just looks at what people are saying and tries to come out with something with swearwords in it that the lowest common denominator will agree with. Anyone who thinks they are hearing danas sincere opinion on anything, i dunno what to tell ya :|

Back