Media Dana White says the UFC is ready to get out of the APEX

Good move?

• Total voters
Why not just expand the apex so they can have an audience of a few 1000?

Reactions: HHJ
2 years then, it's on tape him saying it. He said the exact same thing and we have more Apex cards now than when he said it years ago.
maybe but come on man they had to justify building it... i sure it cost a fortune but im glad they move on now..

Great news , the Saint-Louis crowd was nice and on fire for Buckley and all their guys

I mean UFC is going to attempt to setup more events outside of apex, but they will still use it to host garbage cards. They've been doing this already. Nothing will change until they announce "No more apex events ever". Which I'm not even an apex hater, for me the crowds don't matter, but card quality does. Card quality will stay the same until ESPN deal starts to rely on it.

I have a hard time believing it will ever be fully out of the picture... but for sure a crowd is much more exciting, & there's plenty of venues wanting teh circus to come to town.

It seemz a bit lazy & akin to an easy cash grab to put on the much lower budget show while still being contracted $10mill/show by ESPN.

Apex is just fine for dwcs

Actual events should happen elswhere

Just wait until the next financials come in, and we'll be back in the Apex so fast. <lol>

Bullshit bullshit and more bullshit. He said this at the end of 2022 that they had to get out of the Apex more. Exact same thing.

They did do less in 2023 compared to 2022 but they have done MORE in 2024 compared to 2023.

Same time last year: 6 vs 8 this year

They might do more than 2022 at this rate

I think that place sucks all the way around sir.
During Covid was fine but it has the atmosphere of fighting in a toilet lol.
I mean when you look at some of the cards we've had... They'll still be putting on cards like that and I feel like if they go somewhere and have the average Apex quality card it would be like a slap in the face to that place. Imagine the UFC goes to your city for the first time and it's something like Allen vs Craig or Dolidze vs Imavov.

Also being able to hear everything really well is nice, now if we could only get a commentary free option it'd be perfect. Crowd doesn't really add that much for me personally. If they get rid of Apex cards I hope they start spacing out cards a bit more.

I like being able to hear everything that’s going on , but it has worn out it’s welcome .
2 Apex cards a year , or maybe just Dwcs

Nobody is going to pay to see cards headlined by Jack Hermannson. Tybura, and Nicalou
Imagine hating on the Joker nicest guy in the game. Chris Curtis account confirmed.

chriscurtisdivachamp.jpg

I mean when you look at some of the cards we've had... They'll still be putting on cards like that and I feel like if they go somewhere and have the average Apex quality card it would be like a slap in the face to that place. Imagine the UFC goes to your city for the first time and it's something like Allen vs Craig or Dolidze vs Imavov.

Also being able to hear everything really well is nice, now if we could only get a commentary free option it'd be perfect. Crowd doesn't really add that much for me personally. If they get rid of Apex cards I hope they start spacing out cards a bit more.

I think they'll figure it out, but to what you said...I would be fine with a card like that but that's just me sir lol

I hope this helps bring the prices back down to normal as paying 600 CAD at UFC 297 for the cheapest was not happening with me when the previous event I paid like $135 for the same 300 level. Also the 100's were only like 225.

"I've been saying it a long time"

Ahhhh no you fucking donkey, WE'VE been saying it a long time. You've had your head up your ass, nickle and diming no namers. But thanks for being the last person on earth to figure it out, took you long enough.

Back