Media Dana White says the UFC is ready to get out of the APEX

Good move?

• Total voters
Gotta make room for Powder Slap.

Power-Slap-scaled.jpg.webp

I could be way off here but I kind of get the impression that Dana himself is tired of the Apex but his hands are tied and the people he has to answer to don’t want to change anything. I feel like this is almost him pleading with them to make a change.

As a fan I don't much mind the Apex and often dislike the annoying crowds. However, I feel the live venues are better for the fighters and the energy is so much more vivid.

Also if you never have experienced a card live it's quite the spectacle. Especially if you hit one of the more hyped events. The Apex is not fan friendly in experience for making an evening and memories.

Good Thing!

<RomeroSalute>

Edit: Now I see it's a misquote. Ah well... Still needs to happen...

<KhabibBS>

UFC should get out of the Dana White. Time for the bald goof to be sent out to pasture.

Fuckin finally. Burn that shit.

UFC should get out of the Dana White. Time for the bald goof to be sent out to pasture.
Dana will do this job for life, just like every other successful fight promoter. It's too good of a job.

Dana will do this job for life, just like every other successful fight promoter
I pray every day that this man gets Vince McMahon'ed. I truly do.

I will have a party the day he's gone.

I pray every day that this man gets Vince McMahon'ed. I truly do.

I will have a party the day he's gone.
Vince was like 80 when that happened.

Vince was like 80 when that happened.
Times are different. Vince would have been outed in the 90s if the world was the way it is today.

Still can't believe he survived beating his wife's ass on camera. Also got full support from so many on Sherdog for beating his wife.... Maybe the fanbase helps you keep your job when you're a deplorable human being.

MMA fanbase is pretty shit-tier.

I really hope its true.

The Apex events are dreadful for the most part, I'm sick and tired of them. Apex was only for Covid Lockdown.. we are long past that now. We need real arenas with real fans, the Apex is so flat, it just kills all the buzz. There is no energy and it just makes every fight look so unimportant.

The whole entire point of sports is its supposed to have fans and have lots of energy and excitement, the Apex just takes all of that away, its just the TUF set

Look at the last night event, from the very first prelim the fans were so loud, there was so much energy and buzz. When you remove real human beings its just flat and has nothing about it. I'm surprised more people don't complain about Apex, its hurt the UFC cards badly. The fights don't look important!!. I call it the church graveyard, sure sounds like one and has the atmosphere of one.

Times are different. Vince would have been outed in the 90s if the world was the way it is today.

Still can't believe he survived beating his wife's ass on camera. Also got full support from so many on Sherdog for beating his wife.... Maybe the fanbase helps you keep your job when you're a deplorable human being.

MMA fanbase is pretty shit-tier.
I honestly just think that most people think he's the best guy for the job and don't want to see him replaced by a jon anik type. He's basically the face of the UFC and all the shit talk and dissatisfaction is hurled straight at him but he shows he can take it as well as dish it out.

I honestly just think that most people think he's the best guy for the job and don't want to see him replaced by a jon anik type. He's basically the face of the UFC and all the shit talk and dissatisfaction is hurled straight at him but he shows he can take it as well as dish it out.
Unless it's Ariel Helwani then he just cries like a little bitch and bans him because he won't pander to him.

Unless it's Ariel Helwani then he just cries like a little bitch and bans him because he won't pander to him.
Lol true, but Ariel triggers alot of people.

Back