Dana White Says Khabib Ain't Quitting UFC, 'We Worked It Out' |

Props to Dana for not punching that annoying up talking sorry excuse for a male.

As expected. I knew it would be water under the bridge in no time. I get the feeling Dana has always liked Khabib.

So khabib went back on his word and his freind got cut but he's staying? I find that hard to believe. If true i'd be disappointed, maybe khabib isn't the guy I thought he was.

Where did he say that? I heard the reporter ask about his friend and Dana said we will see.

Auh, hahaha

He's coming........

giphy.gif

2F27A21600000578-3350251-image-a-34_1449534306795.jpg

McgregorCrop.jpg

Last edited:
damn bro ur gay as shiet thinking about me peeing
Its not very classy to shit talk people, even if they deserve it. You've also let him take up real estate in your head for free. It's a victory that you're triggered. Yesterday was just that and now water under the bridge.

Conor will work his way back. Like Chuck Liddell after Liddell Couture 1!

i bet u its the other way around
It's possible the ufc were the ones to go back on their words , but dana doesn't want to say it outright because he's ashamed of being leveraged by khabib into keeping his team mate around. Only time will tell.

So Zuba is suspended but stays on the roster? I want to hear him say it out loud so Conor fans have another break down.

No one on Conmans team got banned or Cut for the bus incident so how could they really have two sets of rules .

I bet they just suspended Zubaira instead of cutting him but just won't announce it cause they don't want to show the public that Khabib made them back down.

Doubt Bellator could even pay Khabib as much as the UFC does. Pretty sure it was FrankieNYC who mentioned that bellator is lucky to even get 30 million in revenue each year, and it’s obly getting worse for Bellator. Hopefully they just pack up soon and call it a day, Bellator sucks, that Fedor/Chael fight was pathetic.
Jesus! Is that right? only 30million per year? That sucks. Im a fan of Bellator. I hope that pick it up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back