Dana White on the MMA Roasted Podcast--Talks about Punk, Colby, Jones, Conor, Khabib, Tito and More

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Dana White calls in and talks about UFC 224, Ben Askren, Jon Jones, training to box Tito, Zuffa Boxing, the time he almost got into a fight at a Wiggles Concert, Conor McGregor, Khabib, the WME Merger, being a parent and more. Don Frye talks about the restraining order he has from Miesha Tate, his new movie with Bill Goldberg, Richard Greico, Don The Dragon Wilson, Rigan Machado and how he is still upset from his recent divorce. Mike Jackson talks about the CM Punk fight and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam Hunter

Thanks Adam. I havent seen anything from you in a long time. You're one of my favorite posters.

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Dana White calls in and talks about UFC 224, Ben Askren, Jon Jones, training to box Tito, Zuffa Boxing, the time he almost got into a fight at a Wiggles Concert, Conor McGregor, Khabib, the WME Merger, being a parent and more. Don Frye talks about the restraining order he has from Miesha Tate, his new movie with Bill Goldberg, Richard Greico, Don The Dragon Wilson, Rigan Machado and how he is still upset from his recent divorce. Mike Jackson talks about the CM Punk fight and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam Hunter

Good shit Adam. Downloading now. I hope Weendog and CB are on this ep.

nice.

new content i havent heard

What why has Miesha got a restraining order against Don?

Back