Dana White on Pawn Stars (Full Clip)

If it prompts that discussion how come everyone in the thread is talking about swords.
Even those are largely related to how unethical Dana is or is not. There are also quite a few other posts related to what I said. Don't burden other people with your own limitations.

What's the average yearly income in the ufc? If it's less than what Dana spent there then what does that say about Dana.

Has anybody mentioned that Samurai swords are fucking garbage made from garbage steel?

XNiCN2S.gif

Not that it matters to Dana, but still.

Who cares about about family heirlooms, these Japanese soldiers are either burning in Hell for being Kamakaze’s or are in Nirvana experiencing never ending bliss and could give zero f*cks about our material world.

Even those are largely related to how unethical Dana is or is not. There are also quite a few other posts related to what I said. Don't burden other people with your own limitations.
Cool EGarrett. This thread is overwhelmingly about the UFC and MMA, undoubtedly. It's obviously not just a video of the owner buying some over priced swords for his house and people making fun of Dana for one reason or another (not that I'm opposed to that but it isn't UFC discussion).

Yet, as I post this the thread is still in UFC discussion so it is what it is I guess. I digress.

Cool EGarrett. This thread is overwhelmingly about the UFC and MMA, undoubtedly. It's obviously not just a video of the owner buying some over priced swords for his house and people making fun of Dana for one reason or another (not that I'm opposed to that but it isn't UFC discussion).

Yet, as I post this the thread is still in UFC discussion so it is what it is I guess. I digress.
Repeating the same debunked shit isn't helping you.

Maintaining a sword is part of the ownership... They would have been pristine going into the war after centuries of respectful care by the families that owned them - it's being stolen by a GI, tested out on a coconut tree, not cleaned or oiled before sheathing, and then being shoved in an attic or cupboard for the last 60 years that it would need restoring from...
Makes sense, thanks for bringing this to my attention. As someone that loves reading about WW2, I never noticed that some of the were swords being taken from the soldiers were actually passed down to them from so long ago, I assumed they were all standard issues for officers at the time.

Back