Dana White interview on Till missing weight!

Loling@300 million is good

On TV, their competitor is WWE who are getting over 1 billion over 5 years.

UFC is getting paid by a company that's constantly losing viewers.

UFC's deal with ESPN = 1.5 billion over five years, which is 300 million a year

WWE's deal with Fox = 1 billion over five years, which is 200 million a year

You're dumb.

3 decades = 90s, 2000s, 2010s.

He's been involved with the UFC in all those decades, hence 3 decades.

Try to keep up bucko, I don't blame you for not being as smart as me:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/proof-that-im-smart.3691523/page-2#post-141559759

When you use decade as a quantifier and according to dictionary definition it means 10 years therefore 3x10=30 years. If you had written “over the last three decades” that would be correct.

I am smarter than you. And you are a Russki. English is hard. I can understand the grammar issues involved in your head.

You can’t say in 2021 that shit that happened in 2020 was “a decade ago”. Maybe in Russia.

You messed up.

When you use decade as a quantifier and according to dictionary definition it means 10 years therefore 3x10=30 years. If you had written “over the last three decades” that would be correct.

I am smarter than you. And you are a Russki. English is hard. I can understand the grammar issues involved in your head.

You can’t say in 2021 that shit that happened in 2020 was “a decade ago”. Maybe in Russia.

You messed up.

Same here, forgot about it too and then watched Baby Driver and hear the ringing all the time again.
Never seen it. Mine is so loud that it's impossible to forget or not notice 24 hrs a day.

You're dumb.

all you look at is numbers and you don't look at whats being given up or sponsorship money. You haven't even looked at the stations in which these will be on and the prime viewers who will see the content.

You're dumb.

Please, when you have any form of experience in marketing come back to me.

all you look at is numbers and you don't look at whats being given up or sponsorship money. You haven't even looked at the stations in which these will be on and the prime viewers who will see the content.

You're dumb.

Please, when you have any form of experience in marketing come back to me.

ESPN gets a shit ton of viewers, and the UFC are getting paid that money regardless of how many folks watch the program.

I doubt you have any real knowledge of any of the other variables either, so don't pretend.

ESPN gets a shit ton of viewers, and the UFC are getting paid that money regardless of how many folks watch the program.

I doubt you have any real knowledge of any of the other variables either, so don't pretend.

ESPN has been losing viewers for 10+ years now kiddo.

UFC isn't Monday Night Football. So don't even start with that shit.

ESPN has been losing viewers for 10+ years now kiddo.

UFC isn't Monday Night Football. So don't even start with that shit.

Losing viewers =/ Not still having several million viewers

What channel hasn't lost viewers over the years in this day and age? What difference should it even make? People are fans of a show, not the channel they play on. You think there's a breed of people who decide they're only gonna watch ESPN (or any other channel) regardless of what plays on it? People who are fans of the UFC are gonna tune into ESPN because of it and there's still plenty of ways people can hear about the UFC who aren't already fans even if they don't already watch any ESPN content.

Losing viewers =/ Not still having several million viewers

What channel hasn't lost viewers over the years in this day and age? What difference should it even make? People are fans of a show, not the channel they play on. You think there's a breed of people who decide they're only gonna watch ESPN (or any other channel) regardless of what plays on it? People who are fans of the UFC are gonna tune into ESPN because of it and there's still plenty of ways people can hear about the UFC who aren't already fans even if they don't already watch any ESPN content.
Over a 10 year period HBO is significantly up viewers and was up 5 million from the year before.

- Dana is pissed about Till missing weight

- Dana enjoyed the Mousasi fight yesterday

- Chuck is in talks with Dana about returning

- The winner of The Bellator Grand Prix will face Stipe

- M1 Global will be involved with UFC Russia

- Edith LaBelle is returning to the UFC
What’s sad is it took me a minute to catch on
<[analyzed}>

Over a 10 year period HBO is significantly up viewers and was up 5 million from the year before.

Not what I heard. I heard they were down subscribers in every quarter except for when Games Of Thrones was airing.

You're dumb.

WWE sold their B brand while still having their A brand to sell plus they can also sell their PPV/Network plus streaming/library rights (their HUGE Network which goes back more than 30 years).

WWE sold their B brand while still having their A brand to sell plus they can also sell their PPV/Network plus streaming/library rights (their HUGE Network which goes back more than 30 years).

But I was only comparing the Fox deal with the ESPN one, so the well being of their A brand is of no use to me. Plus, the UFC still makes more of a profit every year regardless.

Back