Media Dana White gambling with higher rollers reacts to Nate Diaz attack; Victim also shows injury

lol @ adin ross and ziyas bitch ass being high rollers

is this what dana does on his spare time? gambling with youtube kids?

Everyone at the table has a healthy stack of $1000 chips in front of them. Regardless of who they are that is some pretty high stake gambling. Dana isn't without fault, but every little thing he does turns people into one of those soyjak memes around here.

What kind of dumb fuck walks up to a fighter when they have their hands up ready to throw? Oh that's right, some loser looking for attention, and we live in a world where any news is good news, so he just wanted his face and name out there.

1. Why is he gambling in a hotel room like a fucking Sopranos episode?
2. Why is a 50 something years old hanging out with a bunch of 20 something? why do they even talk about? you would thing he would be playing poker with some top CEOs and execs.

Dana was much cooler before he started rubbing shoulders with young influencers. Big "Hey fellow kids!" energy from Baldy

Celebrity lookalikes run a dangerous game. Nate probably thought he really choked out Logan lol

that guy just looks like a meth bead I see thousands of times a year.
I couldn’t watch the Dana video but the guy looks like the fella with the burned face from the walking dead years ago

that guy just looks like a meth bead I see thousands of times a year.
I couldn’t watch the Dana video but the guy looks like the fella with the burned face from the walking dead years ago

So you're saying in other words, he looks like Logan Paul lol

Back