Media Dana White gambling with higher rollers reacts to Nate Diaz attack; Victim also shows injury

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I bet Dana White is glad Diaz isn't a UFC fighter anymore and he doesn't have to deal with this shit.

I bet Dana White is glad Diaz isn't a UFC fighter anymore and he doesn't have to deal with this shit.

So in other words ..buddy deserved it lol and it will likely happen again hahaha..

EW7qhS4XsAUraF8.jpg

Also the Dana loves the Diaz Bros

Here we go again with a social media shitstorm. Wonder if it was just a promotional stunt, set up by Jake Paul, to increase interest after getting his ass beat in his last endeavor?
That fiasco showed his inadequacy to compete at ANY level in a "sanctioned boxing match" professionally.

lol @ adin ross and ziyas bitch ass being high rollers

is this what dana does on his spare time? gambling with youtube kids?
Who is this Adin Ross? I always hear his name on social media, why is he rich and famous? I know he’s a streamer of some kind, but how did he get so big?

Wasn’t the guy in a boxing match right before this?

Edit: don’t mind me. I thought the attack they were talking about was the bottle incident.

Who is this Adin Ross? I always hear his name on social media, why is he rich and famous? I know he’s a streamer of some kind, but how did he get so big?
Andrew Tate took him under his wing, that's why you hear his name all the time. Got big off Twitch originally I think.

Dude clearly had his hands up in a non-threatening matter.

Diaz just being a dick on the street as usual.

These guys like Diaz and Masvidal will end up in the obituaries one day, doing this shit over and over
I'm honestly surprised they haven't been shot. I live in california and just about every adult i know keeps it strapped

Back