Dana White Compares Conor McGregor To Muhammad Ali

LRZwzN5.gif

Missed me with that cringe
pLWbBRj.gif

UFC is embarrassing itself more and more as time goes by.

Thanks for making it so bad us fans have to be closet fans to save face, Dana.

People will get triggered over this but there's little objective doubt that Canor is just as if not more iconic and important than Ali
That's why he's crossing over to a boxing ring and not vice versa.

History will remember Conor McGregor as a clown snake oil salesmen just like how Ronda is viewed as bully DNB.

Colin Cowherd said it best. If Carolina costal University talked a bunch of shit about how they were going to beat Clemson in a football game by 35 at Clemson the general public would be laughing and calling them idoitic not cheering them on.

there's little objective doubt that Canor is just as if not more iconic and important than Ali

Almost nobody in the 40-70 year range knows who the fuck Mcgregor is. That wasnt the case with Ali. Get real.

He definitely can be compared with Clay in many ways.

Conor's humility is admirable. Maybe Conor won't ever be able to match Ali's significance as a civil rights activist, but Conor is as much of a hero to Irish people as Ali was to blacks.

Conor's humility is admirable. Maybe Conor won't ever be able to match Ali's significance as a civil rights activist, but Conor is as much of a hero to Irish people as Ali was to blacks.

Incidentally Ali had Irish family heritage.

No surprise he would make such a foolish comparison. Dana is Conor's biggest dickrider.

People will get triggered over this but there's little objective doubt that Canor is just as if not more iconic and important than Ali
Lol...and people wonder why sherdog isnt taken seriously...

Dana White is a fuckin disgrace.

Yes, Dana you're right. Ronda, and Conor did way more than Ali ever did. He has ZERO credibility, right now. And the company is fucked up, right now.

This asshole is why I'm not eager to tell ppl I meet that I watch the UFC. He's such a petty, lying, douchebag.

ec485785a1dff11a94f9b1e32ac9483c.gif

You're embarrassed to watch the UFC because of Dana? Lmao

Have you ever heard NFL fans talk about gooddell? Why would the likability of the president of the org matter on whether you watch it or not

Conor hasn't been around long enough or achieved enough success to be mentioned In the same breath as ali.

However, he certainly has an aura, charisma and magnetism which many figures like Ali, Mayweather and others have had.

Love or hate him, he Is quite a unique fighter and personality.

Mcgregor is a really impressive fighter but he has an entire company hyping him to the max and its going to peoples heads.

Remember what they were saying about rousey not long ago...

Back