Media Dana: "we paid Floyd"

He didn't call him out to box, as I said, he initially claimed that "if they were both in a room, he is the only one getting out" (contradicting what Joe Ragan said). Then Jones answered and said if you want to fight me, call Dana White and we will do it. So, then he later clarified "I'm not a cage fighter, I'm a boxer, I will fight you in the ring if you want". And that's how all this started...
Does Tyson fury know that being locked ins a room with someone under the guise you will fight to the death, wouldnt be a boxing match? Lol

Canelo did 200k vs an undefeated Brit. Conor did a million+ vs washed up cowboy on a 4 fight skid. Canelo gets paid far more than Conor, doesn’t mean he is the true A side. Boxers need a proper dance partner, Conor sells on his own.

He’s not as shrewd a negotiator as Floyd/Haymon, which is why Dana loves him.
The fuck does Canelo have to do with this? Floyd got a larger share of their fights revenue than Conor. Either he was the A side or Conor is the worst negotiater ever.

The fuck does Canelo have to do with this? Floyd got a larger share of their fights revenue than Conor. Either he was the A side or Conor is the worst negotiater ever.
I referenced Canelos pay as a point that Conor gets effed in the negotiations, by the UFC, and for the Floyd fight. Canelo got paid 350m by Dazn, Conor should be making twice that by the UFC. Pay doesn’t reflect true drawing power with Conor. He fights to inflate his cocaine fueled ego.

I referenced Canelos pay as a point that Conor gets effed in the negotiations, by the UFC, and for the Floyd fight. Canelo got paid 350m by Dazn, Conor should be making twice that by the UFC. Pay doesn’t reflect true drawing power with Conor. He fights to inflate his cocaine fueled ego.
Again, he had the UFC negotiating the fight in his behalf. Are you telling me that between the UFC and Conor, they still got outlasted by Floyd when it came time to divy up revenue? You're grasping at straws because for some reason you don't want to admit Conor was the B side in the fight. No shame in being a B side

Again, he had the UFC negotiating the fight in his behalf. Are you telling me that between the UFC and Conor, they still got outlasted by Floyd when it came time to divy up revenue? You're grasping at straws because for some reason you don't want to admit Conor was the B side in the fight. No shame in being a B side
They really thought Conor would win, and the value of that is worth 10x more than the extra money they conceded in negotiations.

They really thought Conor would win, and the value of that is worth 10x more than the extra money they conceded in negotiations.
Lol no they did not. Even I don't think Dana was full of shit to the point that he thought Conor would win.

Lol no they did not. Even I don't think Dana was full of shit to the point that he thought Conor would win.
upload_2023-5-24_13-34-49.jpeg
Okay bud, he’s a bigger draw than Conor lmao. Here’s the attendance of Floyd last match vs youtuber

View attachment 984353

The fact that this clown gets so little media scrutiny that he can lie like this is amazing.

The UFC did jack shit to promote May/Mac. It was all Al Haymon and Showtime.

All they did was make Conor available and then take half of his paycheck afterwards.

Legit LOL at the idea of Fury showing up in the cage to get paid 5% of what he'd get from the Saudis to fight Usyk.

You retards are delusional. Dana is the only reason the McGregor/Mayweather fight happened in the first place. Do you clowns really think that Mayweather has an actual promotion??? Dana is 10x more powerful than Mayweather's fake company and Showtime combined. They were basically like retarded step-children "helping" their "dad" build a house by handing him a nail every now and then.... when they're not busy chasing ants around the floorboards.

You retards are delusional. Dana is the only reason the McGregor/Mayweather fight happened in the first place. Do you clowns really think that Mayweather has an actual promotion??? Dana is 10x more powerful than Mayweather's fake company and Showtime combined. They were basically like retarded step-children "helping" their "dad" build a house by handing him a nail every now and then.... when they're not busy chasing ants around the floorboards.
I mean...Floyd is a licensed boxing promoter and has a stable of fighters. He's for sure a better promoter than Dana given he promoted himself.

Whether he’s even right about being able to get Fury big money doesn’t matter; Tyson would have to be a lunatic to step in the cage with a guy like Jones. Won’t happen either way.

Lol at people saying that Fury would not get paid enough if he went in the UFC...

He would actually earn a lot of money : he only has to come for only one fight against Jon Jones and nothing more.

Everybody would watch such a fight and the buzz would be enormous, similar to that between Floyd and Conor.

He doesn't go in the UFC for money issues, but because Jon Jones would destroy him.

Not to mention he will have to deal with USADA.

That's so lame. He calls out an MMA fighter who is not known for his 'boxing ability' to fight but only if he eliminates using the other 75% of his skill set. This all proves what exactly?

What exactly is there to "prove"?

They're trying to make money, that's all. You think Jon wouldn't take the fight?

Floyd was the B side. He did terrible numbers against Berto prior to McGregor blessing him. Floyd is fighting YouTubers in empty arenas right now.

Conor could rematch that old man in the pub and sell a million PPVs ffs
Floyd was the A side. His previous PPV with Pacquiao sold 4.4 million buys. Conor's biggest in mma is vs Khabib at 2.4 million buys. Also Khabib vs Conor probably wouldn't have sold as well if Mayweather hadn't blessed Conor with extra attention and helped elevate him.

Floyd was the A side. His previous PPV with Pacquiao sold 4.4 million buys. Conor's biggest in mma is vs Khabib at 2.4 million buys. Also Khabib vs Conor probably wouldn't have sold as well if Mayweather hadn't blessed Conor with extra attention and helped elevate him.
Floyd’s popularity took a big hit after the Manny fight his PPV vs Berto only did 400k. He doesn’t have a sticky fanbase.

Conor clears a million+ vs anybody.

Reactions: HHJ
Back