Media Dana pissed at Guida for faking retirement

Dana been acting like a little bitch lately. He complains about every aspect of the fights and the fighters interviews.

Dana White is also completely bald, and has publicly stated he prefer hair over his soul. Clay Guida while balding still has plenty of hair. The correlation works out, clearly Dana was pissed at Guida for having hair. Pretty stupid reasoning, wouldn't you say? About as stupid as bringing up his mom.

Wssx303.jpg
I mean if you think that’s funny. I’m all for it. You’re the one with the problem. Not sure why. But hey, post away. It’s a public forum.

Dana really is a petty, small, pussy ass bitch.

Banning Randy Couture from cornering his son, his blatant jealousy of Ariel, killing Khamzat's career just to prove a point, and deliberately watering cards down to reduce PPV buys. That's his legacy.

What point did he prove by killing Khamzat's career?

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/1395604/dana-white-angry-clay-guida-fake-retirement/

Lol, i hink he may retire him now himself.

He did look like shit and slow af.

Clay didn't do that to say happy birthday... he did it to show honor to his opponent and wanted to trade gloves with him. Albeit; something that's best done probably not on the mic; but whatever. He showed honor to his opponent. Uncle Dana came in late and only heard the happy birthday part of that segment.

Dana's such a salt these days.

Used to be a big fan of Clay but now his movements and footwork are like all the other fighters, he gave up on what made him good and different.

Dana really is a petty, small, pussy ass bitch.

Banning Randy Couture from cornering his son, his blatant jealousy of Ariel, killing Khamzat's career just to prove a point, and deliberately watering cards down to reduce PPV buys. That's his legacy.
I’m curious, why do you say the UFC is deliberately watering cards down to reduce PPV buys?

I found it odd, but funny. I’m not a huge fan of Clay’s but it was a pretty sick fake out.

And Dana IS a little bitch though.

Dana's so petty, he will probably try and cut him now.

Dana seems to get mad when fighters promote themselves but yet complain that their is no "stars"

Guida was promoting himself on the mic as a family man who cares about his mother which the crowd liked but yet it made the Dana angry he wants certain fighters to promote themselves instead of every fighter

Back