Dana Obviously Stilled pissed at Hendo

ssc280

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No way Shogun/Gust Winner should get a tile shot over Hendo if he beats Machida, it makes no sense.

henderson has one win since coming back to the ufc, where he got his ass whipped for the last two rounds. most sane people had it as a draw, and he hasn't fought in over a year.

Why pissed at Hendo. The world and Dana expect Machida to win this fight. If anything you could argue he loves Hendo as he just saved Hendo from a 5 round ass whooping and put him in a much better position where he can win in 3 rounds. And no way Dana will give Shogun or Gus a title shot. Its hot air. Nothing more. Sometimes I believe it when Dana says winner gets a title shot but for this one. Not at all. No way winner gets a title shot over Hendo/Machida.

I think Shotgun needs another win to get back at the tittle, even if he beats Gus.

He needs to get a streak going.

Hendo has nothing for Bones though, if this fights never happens i will be ok with it.

he didn't sound that happy when talking about hendo in his interview with helwani yesterday.

Even tho Hendo has proved me wrong many times, there is just no way he;s beating Machida. His luck is about to come to an end

he ways says that the winner of fights will get the title shot then things change, its just to hype up the fight

Maybe, but, to say the winner of Gust/Shoguns isn't worthy is kind of shertarded imo. The winner of that fight is deserving of a shot at the title.

henderson has one win since coming back to the ufc, where he got his ass whipped for the last two rounds. most sane people had it as a draw, and he hasn't fought in over a year.

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

you are full of shit, he beat the crap out of shogun and ko'ed fedor. That's more than anything Guss has ever done, no way he deserves a title shot more than Henderson.
Now, if Shogun wins, why should he get a title shot? Give me a break. He got his shit pushed by Jones and Hendo, it doesn't make sense.
If Hendo beats Machida, he just beat the hw goat, the no3 and 4 lhw in the world IN A ROW. It doesn't get any better than that.

Last edited:
he said that with the vera shogun fight.

if shogun comes out strong ang puts gus away - expect him to be given the shot.

Henderson does not want to fight Sonnen, so it's ok.

Dana says every big fight at LHW is for the next title shot

No way Shogun/Gust Winner should get a tile shot over Hendo if he beats Machida, it makes no sense.

hendo caused 151 cancellation- any claim to a title shot was thrown away when he failed to notify. Fanboys need to accept that Hendo has zero claim at the moment.

you are full of shit, he beat the crap out of shogun and ko'ed fedor. That's more than anything Guss has ever done, no way he deserves a title shot more than Henderson.
Now, if Shogun wins, why should he get a title shot? Give me a break. He got his shit pushed by Jones and Hendo, it doesn't make sense.
If Hendo beats Machida, he just beat the hw goat, the no3 and 4 lhw in the world IN A ROW. It doesn't get any better than that.

He beat the crap out of Shogun so bad that Hendo was on his back for rounds 4 and 5 getting beat on the entire time and the last round should have been a 10-8. What an ass kicking from Hendo. Shogun had no answer.

Every time I count Hendo out, he beats one of my favorites.

Pullin' for Machida, and I think he really should take it -- but there's no way I'd bet money against Hendo, ever.

Back