Dana FED UP with Belal begging for title shot...

So all eye pokes are equal?
I was kicked in the balls during training and shook it off in about a minute.
A year later, my best friend took a violent knee and had his left testicle partially ruptured causing him to roll around, curled up and vomiting. What a little bitch he was..

Get your point about all things being different.

One of the differences is how MEN handle pain as opposed to women.

I've seen MEN get broken noses, poked eyes, and even more serious shit in the street.
I've seen people wail, cry, and beg.
I've seen MEN, undeterred, continued to press forward.

That said, aside from Belal, I've never seen anyone roll around and scream like that from and I poke.

If you think that's okay, then we need to agree to disagree.

Dana cutting this bum would be the best thing for us fans and also his career. He’d go on to win every PFL and make millions while we wouldn’t have to watch his awful fights.

I am in a position to judge.

Dude was in the safety of the cage, protected by a referee.

Have you ever been stabbed in a street fight? Sit down and shut up.
You’re literally in a privileged position of judging severity of a foul while sitting in front of your TV screen; you’re not a doctor so you come off as an idiot.
So where was the refereee that was supposed to protect Bisping from losing his eye?
I’ve been jumped, shot at, and stabbed twice in the left arm by the girlfriend of a guy I fought with outside of a bar. So squat down and stick your head back up your ass before it gets jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

You’re literally in a privileged position of judging severity of a foul while sitting in front of your TV screen; you’re not a doctor so you come off as an idiot.
So where was the refereee that was supposed to protect Bisping from losing his eye?
I’ve been jumped, shot at, and stabbed twice in the left arm by the girlfriend of a guy I fought with outside of a bar. So squat down and stick your head back up your ass before it gets jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Why are you so angry at me, you ignorant simpleton fuck?

I'm not a doctor, but I have been a casualty investigator for 35 years. This means I evaluate injuries for a living, so sit down and shut up.

My head is not up my ass when it comes to injuries, or fighting, or who handles pain better than others.

It has literally been my profession for longer than you've been alive.

I expect Champion level fighters to "handle pain" without screaming, wailing, rolling around, etc.

I expect that of a child or a woman, not a Champion-level fighter.

Back