Media Dan Henderson wants to fight Paul brothers.

Outside of money, not really sure why Hendo really thinks he can win these match-ups. Boxing isn’t MMA, and it seems like the MMA fighters don’t spar and get coached up enough win. The footwork and movement just exposes them.

Im tired of watching Jake Paul beat up MMA fighters lol.

No thanks.

hendo would get cooked by either. obviously its an embarrassing attempt from dan to get a fight because he is broke.

I have no interest in seeing some YouTube influencer knock out a 50+ year old man who used to be a legend in this sport.

I look forward to the day when this youtuber boxing nonsense is nothing but a distant memory, along with all of its goofy delusional fans. Good riddance, ya twats.

I look forward to the day when this youtuber boxing nonsense is nothing but a distant memory, along with all of its goofy delusional fans. Good riddance, ya twats.
It’s going to happen soon, Jake lost to Tommy Fury that’s an L on his record and then KSI just got an L on his record soon one of the two will fight and leave

Hendo is a shit striker that relies on power alone. He would get jabbed to fuck. He's slow.

Not sure about that. Yeah Jake has more boxing experience but the only mma guys he’s beaten in boxing have either been very old, quite a bit smaller than him in terms of functional fight weight, or both. You take 2003 Wand and he was neither of those things. With a few months of boxing training he beats the dogshit out of Jake. Frankly even if you grabbed him the night of the tourney in 2003 and transported him into an arena to box I’m not so sure he doesn’t knock Paul’s head off anyways.
Wand was known for swinging wild looping hooks that wouldn't work in boxing and knees, which aren't allowed in boxing. Wake up.

Dear Dan,

Please do not tarnish your legacy. I understand the allure of money, but what Woodley and Askren did was horrendous. They were publicly humiliated due to hubris. They bought into their own hype. Disrespected themselves by believing they could simply show up. They showed up and got KTFO. You are far older. You will get KTFO. You will embarrass yourself. This cannot be undone and you will regret it. Do not acknowledge the Paul brothers. Do not speak their name. They are not worth your time. They beat up mediocre (or worse) "boxers". They are nothing. No songs will be sung in the halls of Valhalla for them. The embodiment of the DNB. Move on and let them talk, it is after all what they are best at.

You don't seriously think that old man wouldn't kill both of them, do you?
He obviously wouldn't. Hendo looked like shit in his last fights. And he's 7 years older now

I think either one of the Paul brothers gets waxed by Mike Perry and I wouldn't be surprised if Danis threatening to pull out actually scared Logan. Hendo is too old, but I would have loved to see him do this around the time of the second Bisping fight.

Wand was known for swinging wild looping hooks that wouldn't work in boxing and knees, which aren't allowed in boxing. Wake up.
Wand fought under a variety of different rules against a variety of different opponents. Jake has primarily fought old mma guys way past their prime and below his weight class. Jake has more to prove then Wand in this hypothetical.

Back