Dan Hardy on the Mike Swick Podcast

J0N0

(JonKunDo)
@Gold
Reaction score
Dan & Mike reminiscing about their fight really hit me in the feels for some reason. Well worth a watch/listen..

Will listen a little later; thank you for posting. This was the #1 contender fight for GSP's belt, correct?

Hardy presenting Swick with a runner up trophy before their fight was great.

It was a frustrating fight to watch and pretty lack luster. So a typical Dan Hardy fight.

Hardy-swick was fucking horrid lol

I remember in the buildup to the gsp fight they could only show like 10 seconds of hardys #1 contenders victory over swick lol

I liked hardy as a fighter though

Hardy-swick was fucking horrid lol

I remember in the buildup to the gsp fight they could only show like 10 seconds of hardys #1 contenders victory over swick lol

I liked hardy as a fighter though

Yeah, they get into a bit of an explanation of why it was so horrid. I must admit that I can't remember anything about the fight itself other than the runners up trophy, but maybe that's why..

Also, I remember there was a 'real quick with mike swick' regular segment on UFC.com, but can't remember what that was actually about. Anyone remember that?

Yeah, they get into a bit of an explanation of why it was so horrid. I must admit that I can't remember anything about the fight itself other than the runners up trophy, but maybe that's why..

Also, I remember there was a 'real quick with mike swick' regular segment on UFC.com, but can't remember what that was actually about. Anyone remember that?
Ill watch it later. I was never big on swick but he was a good guy to have in the midcard

Hardy was more upper midcardish

Hardy always brought the fight which i dug back than. I felt pretty bad for him when he got splattered against condit in england

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back