Damn wtf happened to Saki's cardio

Momentosis

King Whitebelt
@Steel
Reaction score
Gassed way too fast there. Not the Saki I remember in Kickbox.

To be fckng Honest

He looked pretty bad Tonight

Still want him to Do good tho

Longer rounds and I guess there was some adrenaline dump from defending those takedowns. Looked worse than I thought but got the job done and it was a fun round for sure.

USADA. what a shame. USADA is a sports killer

I thought he looked good. A lot of hype behind him. Sure it was nerves. "Now let him bang" !!!

Da Silva was taking his best shots for most of the round, pushing him back, grappling a lot and using the thai clinch to wear on Saki as well. All good ways to tax the gas tank.

Probably nervous fighting in a different sport in the biggest organization in the word. Probably a bit of ring rust from being out so long. And like the announcers were mentioning, stuffing the takedowns and the clinch work may have sapped his cardio as he isn't use to that

To be fckng Honest

He looked pretty bad Tonight

Still want him to Do good tho
He hasn't fought in years, hasn't fought mma in 14 years super ring rusty and unfamilliar with mma. The clinching just took all his energy I'm sure he'll be better next time but he needs to take baby steps another bum.

A completely different sport and a nearly 3 year layoff came into play tonight.

Fighting with the clinch & wrestling is completely different.

That was Saki's 2nd ever MMA fight.

And he KO'd the MMA vet in Round 1

His take down defense and wrestling was great but yeah his cardio was shot.

It's called grappling. Everyone shitting on Conor's cardio meanwhile the clock passes three minutes and the 3 minute rounder is done.

Most lhws would have been dropped. That guy has a ridiculous chin. He's not beating DC but I think he would fucking decimate Gus if his gas tank holds up.

I thought he looked great, very fast hands. Those kicks came quick too.

Good takedown stuffing, good awareness there with the underhook against the cage. I thought he looked pretty adept for pretty much 1st MMA fight.

Most lhws would have been dropped. That guy has a ridiculous chin. He's not beating DC but I think he would fucking decimate Gus if his gas tank holds up.

Gus took DC down a few times and after getting tagged by Blachowic he took him down and GnPed. I don't think Gus is dumb enough to eat hands all night.

Back