Damn Sergei!!! And he is only 38?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen, I know he just obliterated Roy “ Big Flop after one short knee” Nelson but Sergei’s boxing technique, power and TDD looked on point.

Makes me think that if Sergei REALLY committed himself again(ie lost 20 lbs or so) and focused, he could do BIG things again.

Is not like the HW division in Bellator OR the UFC is loaded. One of those uppercuts on Stipe(not the 5 or 6 Nelson took) would KO Miocic stuff.

Come on Sergei, do it for all of us Pride historians that KNOW those were the glory days of HWs.

You're not wrong. The HW division is at its worst in years. Sergei was around when HW's had a great roster and is still very relevant today. I'd say he has a title run in him.

Its sad and tells a lot about the landscape of HW division when 38 is considered young amongst the top of the division. HW division has regressed a lot since the Pride era.

Listen, I know he just obliterated Roy “ Big Flop after one short knee” Nelson but Sergei’s boxing technique, power and TDD looked on point.

Makes me think that if Sergei REALLY committed himself again(ie lost 20 lbs or so) and focused, he could do BIG things again.

Is not like the HW division in Bellator OR the UFC is loaded. One of those uppercuts on Stipe(not the 5 or 6 Nelson took) would KO Miocic stuff.

Come on Sergei, do it for all of us Pride historians that KNOW those were the glory days of HWs.
is there a gif of the flop? i laughed when i saw that, lebron-esque

Listen, I like Sergei and admit he’s looked a bit improved in certain aspects, but Nelson was tailor made for him.

I need more convincing.

Listen, I like Sergei and admit he’s looked a bit improved in certain aspects, but Nelson was tailor made for him.

I need more convincing.
I agree but it’s not like the HW division is loaded. Sergei looked fat, flabby and slower than I remember his being. Did not look to be in the best shape at all and still brutalized and KO’d Flop Nelson.

Its sad and tells a lot about the landscape of HW division when 38 is considered young amongst the top of the division. HW division has regressed a lot since the Pride era.
Exactly and although Fedor is my all time favorite fighter, at 42 and all those fights, I have no hope there.

Sergei, get in shape and make a run man!!

No idea why people saying Roy flopped lol he took several solid shots there at the end before the knee even

Back