Damn miesha persuading people to get her new workout program

came for new pics of her ass. i don't know if i should blame meisha or sherdog here

I’m currently a fat pig. Can she guarantee that I have abs by Christmas?

Horry shet, 76% off a digital product that costs zero to manufacture, store or deliver? Hold me back!

How about an old airbrushed on?? ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Is this confirmed to be her btw?

method=get&s=not-her.jpg

Waste time in a gym as in take extra time out of your day to drive there and back and most gym go'ers have unstructured workouts which greatly lessens improvement.

Its part of the appeal of at home workouts. Get changed, no driving, and basically have your own personal trainer run you through a workout and routine which are perfectly coordinated to maximize results.
Exactly this is clearly not targeted at the guy doing deadlifts and squats, hitting the gym 3-5 days a week. I'm sure if done regularly it will work for the moms who just have 30 mins to squeeze in that workout.

76% off? Lol. Red flag.

Also yeah why would you wanna "waste time in the gym"

I know you have to try to sell your product but... What the heck is she talking about?

I'd let her keep the 76% if she sent me the naked versions of the workout videos.

Exactly this is clearly not targeted at the guy doing deadlifts and squats, hitting the gym 3-5 days a week. I'm sure if done regularly it will work for the moms who just have 30 mins to squeeze in that workout.
Not targeted at those guys but they could sure use it. Still baffles me how some people give in to the stigma of at home workouts as if doing squats and deadlifts is better. A lot are plyo heavy. Good luck to anyone whos used to just lifting weights which is easy as fuck transitioning into plyo heavy workouts

Back