Damn Jouban

slow your roll ts, yes he got the KO but it was a sloppy fight up until that point with Baczynski getting the better of some of those exchanges until he went night night.

My god. It would be the sexiest fight team all-time..
JohnMakdessi_Headshot.png

I would love to see Jouban vs Erick Silva for p4p prettiest welterweight fighter (no homo)

Poor guy has some tough competition for bonus money. Barbarian / Tavares and Jordan / May were both good comeback wins too. Still have co-main and main to go.

Good card so far.

fuckk, i missed that fight. Got home from work & caught the Boetch/Tavares fight. what a knock out by the barbarian !!!!

Let's take it easy now. Seth's talented but he's not even a gatekeeper in the division.

Give Jouban two more fights with some top 30-25 guys first to see what he's truly capable of.

Let's take it easy now. Seth's talented but he's not even a gatekeeper in the division.

Give Jouban two more fights with some top 30-25 guys first to see what he's truly capable of.

No one is talking about his fighting ability in this thread. If it seems they were, it was just colorful euphemism for man crush.

Back