Damn... 6 threads in the last hour WOW! Im riding high on Coke right now...

Probably ur last night here then riding yellows, peace brother its been nice

Man I remember when I was young and I used to wait til my parents went to bed so I could watch "late night" HBO skinemax and showtime programming....when you're seven, dry humping and big fake titties are the most amazing things in the world

These times could be tough though
As much as I loved popping a pre pubescent honor and rubbing it on my mother's silk curtains....it was almost impossible sometimes to stay awake late enough on the weekends to view the faux milk glands of my favorite softcore starlet

So by the age of 12, with my manhood fully functioning in its orgasmic abilities and with the advent of the first gen DVR'S, I devised a plan.....i would record a movie that came on before my "secret self worship" then I would take advantage of a unusual feature on my DVR that allowed you to record over the normal time of the movie....so record an extra six hour and you have a block of softcore erotic fare on you DVR hidden behind an innocuous movie title like, city of angels, runaway bride and baby geniuses (all very big movies at the time)

This allowed me (much to my adolescent delight :)) to turn our family room into my own personal bastion of perversion without hiding in the nights shadows to enjoy fine films such as
Lord of the g-strings, spiderbabe, playmate of the apes, busty cops, the witches of breastwick, witches of breadwick 2, the bare wench project, bikini cave girl, red shoe diaries , the bone collecter and deep impact (i soon after came to the realization that the former 2 were not sexual in nature at all!....nonetheless i was still thrilled with the rest of my haul

Err two hail Mary's and picture of Mother Teresa should so the job

Can this be the official dubs pic for all users on dubs going forward?

I like that ^^^ idea, I like that ^^^ alot @Jackonfire in my best Donald Trump - "Make it happen"...

giphy.gif

Stop drinking that diet coke, its disgusting with no taste and no sugar. might as well drink tap water. you need pepsi, a good ole full calorie pepsi mmmmmmm

98ce82250deaec3aab07eaa5a9d8c1d4--funny-kitties-funny-pets.jpg

Back