Damien Maia willing to Woodley for title shot after quick submission of Condit.

I dont see why he doesnt fight every chance he gets. What was that stat about he only been hit 14 times in last 4 fights? He probably get hit more in one day of practice than his last 4 fights.

Should fight Lawler or WB so long as Ty-Run is ducking. Money in the bank is better than waiting and dont get paid.

I dont see why he doesnt fight every chance he gets. What was that stat about he only been hit 14 times in last 4 fights? He probably get hit more in one day of practice than his last 4 fights.

Should fight Lawler or WB so long as Ty-Run is ducking. Money in the bank is better than waiting and dont get paid.

Maia is 39yo. If he loses, he'll never get another shot.

"LOL hells naw. Gimme a big money fight with Mighty Mouse."

- Tyron Woodley

"Maia's not good for my brand. That's why I'm calling out Mighty Mouse".

I don't understand why it's so bad to wait for a title shot. Do I risk losing my place in line to appease the fans, or do I say "dang, I just beat the guy who took the former champ the distance, and I'm on a hell of a winning streak."

makes sense

he's not first in line but he's already earned it

he gets the winner of the Woodley Wonderboy fight

His going to have sex with the title ? like Woodley it ?

He could only fight Lawler at this point and just impregnated the guy who arguably beat Robbie.

He's won 6 in a row, he deserves a title shot. Wonderboy earned it first though so Maia will have to wait. He would have to be an idiot to take another fight after clearly earning a shot at the title

Back