Dam i really miss girl namajunas

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
4xSoozp.gif

Yeah she was hot.

That 12 year old boy buzzhead kills it for me doe.

But teenage boy Namajunas has a better win-loss record. <Fedor23>

Yeah its cringey AF but she said she did it because it was bothering her in training. I'm surprised she beat MW.

I prefer the one that derails hype trains.

Imagine how Pat must feel. He went from dating an alright chick to being looked at as a gay pedophile

Imagine how Pat must feel. He went from dating an alright chick to being looked at as a gay pedophile

the training excuse is just an excuse.

pat dresses up as a priest and then Rose gives her "confessions." extremely detailed sex play basically

Pathetic thread. You losers stay policing the looks of a stranger that wouldn't give you the time of day. How about going out into the world and finding your ideal of beautt, instead of worrying about Pat Barry's fiance?

Damn if not for the mesh on that dress, we could of had tittie pop out.

Yeah, she could have stayed cute with a pixie cut, but in the end she fights for herself, not horny sherdog bros. It probably makes her more intimidating to look like a guy. Look at the end of her fight. Waterson's hair was a mess. It was everywhere. She doesn't have to braid it or fuss with it. It doesn't get in her face or get in the way. She would be more marketable with longer hair, but she obviously doesn't give a F.

amber-rose-butt-spandex-111516.jpg

I hate short hair. Amber Rose is the only Rose with a buzz cut that could get it.

amber-rose-butt-spandex-111516.jpg

I hate short hair. Amber Rose is the only Rose with a buzz cut that could get it.
Dis bitch claims she has to bleach her hair every 3 days, lol.

1; who fucking cares
2; it's not "gay" to find girls with short hair attractive (2.1; it's OK to be gay! Ohmygod who'da think it?)
3; if we're objectifying, I'd say it's pretty hot for someone to commit so much to something they're into. Same reason I remember watching the olympics and finding bmx competitors hotter than beach volleyball chicks

Back