Dagestani Basketball with Eagles MMA

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score

-Takedowns and subs allowed and encouraged
-No dribbling
-Very physical
-Khabib is a pretty decent shot
-They do this everyday before pratice
-40 minutes of this
-Still trains every day during Ramadan.

No, Khabib doesn't have a pretty decent shot, I love him but i've seen three year olds with better shots. The part where he couldn't steal the ball from the guy so he chokes him out in ten seconds is pretty hillarious though. That's how I imagine a Conor vs Khabib fight would go, except the guy Khabib choked out has way better wrestling than Conor's.

No, Khabib doesn't have a pretty decent shot, I love him but i've seen three year olds with better shots. The part where he couldn't steal the ball from the guy so he chokes him out in ten seconds is pretty hillarious though. That's how I imagine a Conor vs Khabib fight would go, except the guy Khabib choked out has way better wrestling than Conor's.
Considering how they're playing and that he's making most of the shots on his team, he's pretty decent.

Considering how they're playing and that he's making most of the shots on his team, he's pretty decent.

No dude hes really not. His shot is ugly as hell and would get blocked like he was a child. Very funny sport though

If only the Cavs had signed Khabib instead of Perkins so Khabib could have roughed up Curry and that ankle. Cavs might have won a game.

No dude hes really not. His shot is ugly as hell and would get blocked like he was a child. Very funny sport though
You lot are overly critical about an MMA fighter's shot. The grown men he's playing with aren't blocking this shots and he isn't going to the NBA any time soon. He's fine.

Can't inagine how takedowns would work on a hard court.

You lot are overly critical about an MMA fighter's shot. The grown men he's playing with aren't blocking this shots and he isn't going to the NBA any time soon. He's fine.
I could care less about his shot, was simply responding to you saying it wasn't bad. His shot is the mma equivalent to James Toney's guard.

I could care less about his shot, was simply responding to you saying it wasn't bad. His shot is the mma equivalent to James Toney's guard.
It's fine for what it is. The guy spent his whole life in combat sports. I expected way worse. Not everyone can be Jon Jones
grUItW.gif

Can't inagine how takedowns would work on a hard court.
They work, you just have to be smart and careful about it. I'm from a former soviet republic thats now in the EU and i know some of our wrestlers also play "force basketball" or "power basketball" or however you would translate it.

I don't know why but it genuinely irritated me to see basketball being played without dribbling.

-No dribbling
-Very physical
-40 minutes of this

Takedowns on a hard surface = not fucking surprising KhabibKhabib gets injured.

I don't know why but it genuinely irritated me to see basketball being played without dribbling.
Same lol just dribble! Who cares if you travel or double dribble just at least try to dribble. Basketball is so watered down if you take away the dribbling lol.

Takedowns on a hard surface = not fucking surprising KhabibKhabib gets injured.
They're actually super careful. On paper it seems like an easy way to get injured but they are actually good at keeping it safe

-No dribbling
-Very physical
-40 minutes of this

lol is that a mixture of rugby and basketball ? lol

Back