Dagestan looks Amazing

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just heard on JRE them talking about a Reebok commercial Khabib did in Russia that shows off Dagestan. I thought Dagestan was one of those shit hole countries our leaders talk about but man from that video it looks amazing. It looks like a great place to visit but unfortunately the Canadian government has a travel advisory for it. Avoid all travel to the following areas: republics of Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. It would be interesting to see what Khabib would say if someone brought this up to him.

Just heard on JRE them talking about a Reebok commercial Khabib did in Russia that shows off Dagestan. I thought Dagestan was one of those shit hole countries our leaders talk about but man from that video it looks amazing. It looks like a great place to visit but unfortunately the Canadian government has a travel advisory for it. Avoid all travel to the following areas: republics of Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. It would be interesting to see what Khabib would say if someone brought this up to him.

If you follow advices of your country, you'll go only in Europe and NA.
This is #1 bullshit.

CanineVeneratedAppaloosa-small.gif

The process is already super annoying just for Europeans to spend a few days in Saint Petersburg, the guys at the Russian embassy probably won't even know what to do if they receive a demand for a tourist visa for Dagestan or Chechnya.

That was very well done. Between the mountain ranges and the Caspian Sea, it really is quite beautiful.

Last edited:
I’ve been in that area and it makes detroit looks pretty. Citywise. Stil got that pre fall berlin wall eastern european city vibe. Kinda depressing.

Nature is fckng beautiful. Can’t say anything negative about that.

It's hard to find an ugly place on this Earth, the place is amazing. It is the people one should be worried about.

TS thought that anything besides his backyard is a shithole. He needed a commercial to change his mind. He believed his "leaders".

Thr caucasus has amazing nature and the food is awesome. That being said it's not the safest area. If it is about nature than the countries that come close are for example Georgia and Azerbaijan. Armenia is also nice and they know how to fkng party.

Our leaders? Do you mean Trump?

randomly

Croatia looks fucking gorgeous

Really want to do a bunch of traveling in Europe

Last edited:
it looks like if you keep walking around you will find mordor

Dagestan is not a country genius, it's part of the Russian federation.

Back