Media Cyril Gane now wants to fight Aspinall

You're an idiot that mods like for whatever reason. But just be quiet. Your schtick is being borderline racist and its fine. But please dont partake in serious discussion. You're a joke. Used to put supremacist in your AV. So just stfu. Please. Troll
[<diva3}<NewGina>

God yes,give me more.

Yes I called myself a FEDOR Supremacist. Its called a joke. But yes,your tears are a delicious elixir.
{<BJPeen}

Seems like Aspinal fans dont want this. My guess is for all the hyperbole of Tom, Gane is the slicker, faster HW. And Ass fans dont want him to have to go through that.
It's all about Jones. Half these guys were up Pav's ass a week ago because they thought he was the biggest threat to JBJ (lmao) but now that Aspinall beat him, he's the "legit champ". Of course that doesn't hold water if he gets beaten by the guy that Jones son'd in less than a minute.

Big fight, but Gane gets too much preferential treatment. He never had to face Blaydes coming up unlike Tom and Pav (and Jailton was supposed to) and has just had two opportunities at the belt. So this would be a third title shot, coming off the back of beating uhhhh...Spivac.

Yes Cyril. Because you've definitely earned the right to pick your own fights.

I would rather see Gane VS Jailton

Back