Cyborg reacts to UFC 219 poster...

I'll explain it once you come off of that catnip buzz. :p
Haha its your fault, you are to blame for this, because you got me the organic catnip, but I told you before its too strong, it makes me feel all wooooozzzyyyy

super-happy-catnip__78586.1479584409.500.750.jpg

I need this catnip, its not as strong and its more light on the ole brain cells....

2-Ounce-Catnip-Tub.png

I know you try your best to be a good owner to me, but don't slip up again or I will be off like last time. Plenty of families want me, I'll stay loyal for now though...

Haha its your fault, you are to blame for this, because you got me the organic catnip, but I told you before its too strong, it makes me feel all wooooozzzyyyy

super-happy-catnip__78586.1479584409.500.750.jpg

I need this catnip, its not as strong and its more light on the ole brain cells....

2-Ounce-Catnip-Tub.png

I know you try your best to be a good owner to me, but don't slip up again or I will be off like last time. Plenty of families want me, I'll stay loyal for now though...
Sorry bout that... I picked up the organic stuff because it doesn't have all the extra additives.

I thought you might of liked the dizziness... it's especially fun when we break out the lazer light. :p

... but your happiness is what matters & I will get that brand that you purrfer. :D

I don't get why people are laughing. It's an ordinary picture of Cyborg and Holly Holm.

I still think I could take Cyborg in a fight.

Sorry bout that... I picked up the organic stuff because it doesn't have all the extra additives.

I thought you might of liked the dizziness... it's especially fun when we break out the lazer light. :p

... but your happiness is what matters & I will get that brand that you purrfer. :D
hahaha, awww my happiness. I tell you what Cyborg is certainly not on the organic stuff I can assure you o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O .

I admit you did make me feel happy now that you will get the catnip brand that I purrfer, but I'm still a bit sad when you left me to meet all those UFC fighters like Stipe and Diego and the others, they were lucky to meet you, highlight of their career in my opinion.

oqdQhaT.jpg

Either she doesn't notice, or she's suddenly gained a big sense of humor.

Or, since neither of those are likely, someone else is writing her social media posts.

His arms look wildly different in size from each other. And the arm closest to the cam looks smaller even when it isn't shown at a bad angle

Back