Cyborg looked hot today at the Media staredowns

fopkWDT.jpg

closer up

here.png

Each day I see her she keeps getting better looking. Not sure if it's the makeup or the tight leather pants and jacket but she makes me melt. She is like wine, you smash it and then drink it.

Looked like a mutant, no wait she is a mutant, I guess if you like mutants/ cheaters
Looks like Wandy wearing makeup, tight leather pants and a jacket.
Sorry to break it to you, but you’re gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
giphy.gif

Came to post this one so figured I’d just combine haha.
I was torn between the two. I didn't know which one to post. Im glad it made its way here! <45>
She looks a little better with the makeup, but the cheeks and face in general still looks like a clean shaven Wanderli to me
4CxJNh3.jpg
4.jpg
cyborg-white.jpg
640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg.jpg
gettyimages-831869628.jpg
4ebfd3962af3284166008d2a2925bc39d7dea9a2.jpg

i just saw derns opponent, 100% soccer mom. i wonder where does ufc finds those hot desperate soccer moms who would pretend to fight for some exposure

Surprised to see Mackenzie looking like a witch standing there next to that hottie.

Kunitsaya looks pretty hot, and Ashley Yoder is cute too. She actually better than Dern.

Me reading thread title

landscape-1475063933-chzfvp3.gif
lol...funny how Clooney isn't primarily considered a comedic actor but when he's trying, he's one of the funniest guys out there. What movie is that. It reminds me of a face he would make in O Brother Where Art Thou.

Do you have bad eyesight TS?

lol...funny how Clooney isn't primarily considered a comedic actor but when he's trying, he's one of the funniest guys out there. What movie is that. It reminds me of a face he would make in O Brother Where Art Thou.

The Descendants. And ya, I think his physical appeal overshadows his talent.

I feel the same way about Jennifer Anniston. Don't think she gets the credit she deserves as a comedic actress.

Yoder is the type of chick you find drunk at the bar by the beach at 6pm. She has had way too much sun...

Back