Cyborg hints at wanting to fight for KSW

What ? Are you retarded ?

Of course she will lose some strength if she sheds some muscle.
That's what happens when you drop muscle mass to enter a lower weight class. Duh ?

Right now she has way more muscle mass and strength than anyone in 135.

That's why she can't make weight.

So she'd some muscle and a little strength in order to make weight and level the playing field.

Are you suggesting the only way she will fight is if she has a huge size and strength advantage ?

If so, I agree.

No, what I am asking is, why would a combatant want to give up strength?

No, what I am asking is, why would a combatant want to give up strength?

Because it's the only way to make weight ?
There isn't a way to lose muscle mass and stay as strong ?
She has to lose muscle mass to make 135.
She doesn't have fat to lose

She can either accept losing some mass and not having a huge unfair strength advantage or stay where she is not fighting.

original.gif

So a legit ranked UFC 135 pounder offers Cyborg a fight and what does the big phony say

Because it's the only way to make weight ?
There isn't a way to lose muscle mass and stay as strong ?
She has to lose muscle mass to make 135.
She doesn't have fat to lose

She can either accept losing some mass and not having a huge unfair strength advantage or stay where she is not fighting.
She is never going to make 135 and I doubt she is trying, so why are you even bringing up 135? How many years has cyroid had to make it? At this point, it makes no sense to go smaller and give up an advantage..

Why is having more strength an unfair advantage? By definition all advantages are unfair, and would you, if you were a combatant, want every advantage you can get?

Sure but she is under contract with UFC right?

<{MingNope}>There are some serious gobble gobble ufc nut suckers here lmao

So a legit ranked UFC 135 pounder offers Cyborg a fight and what does the big phony say

@basementdweller @Captain Herb

That can't possibly be true. Cyborg never turns down fights. It's all lies! Lies, I tell you! I've never seen a person lied on more often than Cyborg! *tear* UFC just hates Brazilians!

Last edited:
She is never going to make 135 and I doubt she is trying, so why are you even bringing up 135? How many years has cyroid had to make it? At this point, it makes no sense to go smaller and give up an advantage..

Why is having more strength an unfair advantage? By definition all advantages are unfair, and would you, if you were a combatant, want every advantage you can get?

She's wasted valuable time in her career not making weight.

She absolutely positively could have made 135 by now, no problem.

She would rather stay at 145 and fight girls who are coming up to fight her but not real 145ers like her. Therefore giving her an unfair size and strength advantage.

She has lost years of her career and untold amounts of money by not making the weight and fighting Ronda,Holly etc.

She could have literally made millions but her ego got in the way.

Brazillian pride at its best.
"I'd rather be bigger and stronger than make millions"

grasping at straws much?

How exactly is it grasping at straws? She's saying no to an opportunity to fight a highly ranked opponent. Period. She had no problem fighting Leslie Smith, of all people, but an actually high ranked BW? 'Nah, I'll pass.'

Cat Zingano is a poor defenseless 135lb fighter!!! (Never mind the fact that she claims she wants to fight at 145 now)

Cat Zingano is on a 2 fights losing streak!!!

Cat Zingano fought at 125lbs!!!(never mind the last time was about 6 years ago)

Why doesn't Cyborg pick on somebody in her own weight class!!!

That sums up at least some of the reasons Cyborg isn't exactly head over heels about fighting Cat Zingano and now that the UFC has the 145lb division wants to fight the highest ranked 145lb fighter available.

How exactly is it grasping at straws? She's saying no to an opportunity to fight a highly ranked opponent. Period. She had no problem fighting Leslie Smith, of all people, but an actually high ranked BW? Nah, I'll pass.
I'm not sure what your problem is. do you really think she is ducking zingano? do you think she'd refuse to fight zingano if that was the only fight available?

I'm not sure what your problem is. do you really think she is ducking zingano? do you think she'd refuse to fight zingano if that was the only fight available?

That's besides the point. She has an opportunity to fight someone who actually has a contract with the UFC. I was told that Cyborg never turned down fights. This is an example of her turning down a fight. 'if that was the only...' Megan is not on the table. This is the fight available.

That's besides the point. She has an opportunity to fight someone who actually has a contract with the UFC. I was told that Cyborg never turned down fights. This is an example of her turning down a fight. 'if that was the only...' Megan is not on the table. This is the fight available.
Cborg never said she would turn down a fight with Zingano. Cyborg said she would rather fight Megan but if the UFC gave her Zingano she would fight her.

excellent good, hope she does then they can get rid of the 145 steroid divsion and focus on other better fights

ok coolidge. cyborg is ducking cat zingano. she scared.

Back