Cyborg has Karelin levels of strength

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

she slammed a 200 lb tito ortiz, just like Karelin who rag dolled 200 lb men

I was hoping since this was the Grappling forum you weren't talking about THAT Cyborg.

I am disappoint.

she slammed a 200 lb tito ortiz, just like Karelin who rag dolled 200 lb men

"Rag dolled."

This is Karelin actually rag dolling a guy with a crappier leverage.

hs3pxu.gif

What Cyborg did wasn't that impressive at all.

Ugh please be a troll morekane. Otherwise I feel bad for you

"Rag dolled."

This is Karelin actually rag dolling a guy with a crappier leverage.

hs3pxu.gif

What Cyborg did wasn't that impressive at all.
so do you think Cyborg would have a chance in a wrestling match against Karelin?

She probably has Karelin levels of T if not more in her system sooo....

Ugh please be a troll morekane. Otherwise I feel bad for you

He is a troll, and a bad one I might add. This idiot actually asked if the elite level Female Freestyle Wrestlers could beat Karelin. He evidently has some knowledge about wrestling, that is why I think he is a troll rather than a stupid idiot.

Tito looks like he'd been training hard already before that.

Still puttin it down like nothing wit dem firemans doe.

Last edited:
For comparing Cyborg to Karelin I curse you with impotence also may your member whither, fall from your body and turn to ash.

It's cool and all that you're a female, TS, but we really don't need a million different threads about your fantasies of beating up men...in either of the tech forums.

elaborate?
Sure

I often work with special education classes. Those kids are wonderful and often smarter than people think. And deserve help and love and support even if it raises taxes or isn't run as well as it could be. You on the other hand

are a retard. And why the term will never stop being used

Morekane-

Please fuck off, anyone with half a brain knows that your posts are trolls and they aren't even remotely funny. You are just wasting your time and our time.

Never understood why people thought this was so impressive. She picked him up like 9 inches off the ground and "slammed " him. Obviously, this roided up chic is strong,but Tito was going like 30% on her tops. Lol

Back